🤍🍭chap.53🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

The happy tears, well, Yoongi's happy tears.

It was very emotional when Jeongguk brought him to the mental hospital. Yoongi was being held by his mother, holding each other close while Yoongi cried in her arms. It has been so long. Yoongi finally has his mother again.

When they finally calmed down, and Yoongi was about to speak up to Jeongguk for a thank you..he was gone. He wasn't there anymore. He just disappeared when Yoongi and his mother hugged.

Since his mother lost her house, the doctors were kind enough to give her a apartment..that's far away from where Namjoon lives and where the school is. At this time, they're both in the car. One of the nurses were also sweet enough to drive them to the apartment.

"I'm glad you're doing well." Yoongi's mother spoke, holding both of the boy's hands. "How is school going?"

Yoongi smiled big. "It's going really well! I met someone along the way."

"Oh, who's the lucky girl?"

"Girl?" Yoongi fluttered his eyes. "Oh! His name is Kim Namjoon! I call him Joonie since he's my boyfriend." He giggled, moving his bangs out of his eyes. "He's really great, tall, sweet like candy—he dyed his hair blonde for me! He's really an amazing guy."

"Oh."

"He was very different from when I met him..socially awkward as he says." He chuckled. "But I love him so much. He protects me."

Speaking of Namjoon, Yoongi's phone went off. He picked up his phone, going to their messages.

—————————————————

joonie🖤✨🥰
when will you be back?
i really miss you

MYG
I really miss you too! 🥺❤️
My Umma and I just need to catch up on some things since she has been in the hospital!
Will you be okay when I'm gone?

joonie🖤✨🥰
to be honest? no :(

MYG
Hmm 🤔
You should meet my Umma then!

joonie🖤✨🥰
isn't it too early to meet her since you two need to catch up?

MYG
You have a point 😂
You'll be able to meet her someday

—————————————————

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi immediately closed his phone, putting it down on his lap. "Sorry." He chuckled. "He's just worrying about me because I left so randomly..."

"Oh sweetie, it's okay. We always have a loved one worried about us." She pat her son's head.

Yoongi giggled. "How far is the apartment?"

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon sat up from his bed, turning around to face his Aunt. "Yeah?"

"Where's Yoongi and Jeongguk?"

"Jeongguk's at work." Namjoon mumbled, looking back at his phone.

"What about Yoongi?"

He went silent, facing away and laying back down. His Aunt fluttered his eyes, curling her brows and walking over to him. She sat down on the edge of his bed, seeing that he keeps reloading his and Yoongi's messages over and over again. He was left on delivered.

"Namjoon, put your phone down for a second."

Namjoon gulped hard, slowly pressing the button to shut it off and putting it down on the bed. He slowly faced his Aunt with his head down on his pillow. She noticed his facial expression, making her worry even more than she naturally did.

He had the same facial expression when he never met Yoongi.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing."

"Namjoon..."

"Noona, I'm serious." Her nephew sat up. "I'm fine."

"You haven't seen Yoongi..right?"

Namjoon stared at her. He fluttered his eyes and just looked away, facing away. "No."

He's slowly going back to reality. With Yoongi not around, Namjoon goes to his natural self. His blonde hair doesn't exist and it's just back to pure black again. She sighed, lifting her hand up and rubbed his arm in comfort.

"It's okay, sweetheart."

"I haven't seen him in three days and he barely texts me." Namjoon mumbled, holding onto part of his blanket. "I feel like he just forgot about me..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTE