Moving In

★Hyoyeon's POV《edited》

"Hyo! Come help me bring the rest of the boxes in!" My appa yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout back.

"Bahleewah!" He yelled back.

I sigh as I leave my big room. I go out to the front, where there is only a couple boxes left.

"Where's umma?" I ask my appa, picking up a box.

"She went to go get some food for dinner," he replied, grabbing another box. I grabbed the last box and headed inside.

"Alright appa, where do you want me to put this?" I ask.

"Put it in the living room," he replies, going into the kitchen.

After I placed the box down where appa told me to, I went to the basement because that's my dance studio is. I'm the main dancer, so it's a must for my own studio for me to practice.

I decided to do my dance for, I GOT A BOY. I went to my music system and put the song on. By the time I finished my dance, the doorbell rang.

"Hyo! Answer the door please," my appa yells from upstairs.

"Arriso," I yell back.

When I opened the door, I found a family of 3 at the door. A women, man, and a teenage boy, who's was cute, BTW.

"Annyeong!" Said the women. I supsect its the mom of the family.

"Annyeonghaesayo!" I replied as I bowed.

"We heard you were new in the neighborhood, and wanted to say hi," she said. She seemed very nice.

"Hyo! Who is it?" My appa yelled from upstairs.

"Nice people saying hello from the neighborhood," I yelled back. Then my appa came downstairs.

"Oh, annyeonghaesayo," he greeted nicely to the family.

"My name is Kim Lena, and this my husband, Kim Joon, and my son, Kim Jong In, but people call him Kai," she said.

"Oh, nega Kim Jae Ul, and this is my daughter, Kim Hyoyeon. My wife is out right now, but her name is Kim Hana," appa replied.

"Well, we're your next door neighbors," she replied. Wow, she did most of the talking here.

"Would you like to come in?" my appa offers.

"Oh sure, if its not too much trouble for you," she replied.

"Oh no, not at all," my appa replied, stepping back so our guests could come in.

"Hyo, why don't you take Kai downstairs?" My appa suggested.

I shrugged and gave him the look 'follow me' and we headed downstairs. I led him to where my practice room was.

"Woah, is this all yours?" Kai asks, really shocked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"What do you use it for?" He asks.

"I'm the main dancer for Girls' Generation, or SNSD. I practice in here." I explained.

"Wait, you're that Kim Hyoyeon?" He asks shocked, again.

"Yeah..." I nodded my head.

"I'm Kai, from EXO," he said.

Now it was my turn to be suprised.

"So you're the dancing machine/king?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Basically," he replies.

I groaned.

"I hear you're SNSD's dancing queen," he says.

"You heard right," I reply. "Do you know what this means?" I ask.

"What?" He asks. Ugh, boys can't be more oblivious about things like this.

"Since you're a dancing machine/king for your group, and I'm the dancing queen for SNSD, people probably think that we'll like each other," I pointed out.

"Huh, I wonder who's better," he says, totally ignoring the couple part. Typical boys.

"Is that a challenge?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I suppose it is," he squints his eyes back.

"Well to make this fair, we need judges, so we won't think that we're better than the other. Call one of your friends, and call one of mine," I say, matter-of-factly, flipping my blonde hair over my shoulder.

"Fine."

After about ten minutes, Yoona and Lay were here. Kinda obvious who called who. (Just in case someone can't guess, Hyoyeon called Yoona and Kai called Lay. I know Lay was a dancer too, but I couldn't really remember who else was a dancer for SNSD, so I picked Yoona.)

"Alright who's going first," I asked.

Kai and Lay smirked at each other and said, "ladies first."

I roll my eyes. Boys these days. Honestly.

"Kay, Yoona, what do you want to dance to?" I ask.( oh and Yoona and Lay r gonna dance with their friend, but still gonna judge.)

"How 'bout, I GOT A BOY?" Yoona suggest. I shrug. I walk over to the sound system and put on the song. We dance to the song and when we finish, the guys have their mouths wide open.

"Bette close your mouth, or you might get flies in your mouth," I giggle. Now its the boys' turn. Since I listen to kpop, I have some EXO songs. The boys pick OVERDOSE. (A/N: OMG I LOVE THE SONG OVERDOSE! I CAN'T GET OVER IT! UGH LOVE IT SO MUCH)

When they're done, my eyes are widened, but my mouth is closed. Wow, this guys is pretty good at dancing, I must say. Yoona and Lay go talk alone to decide who is better at dancing.