My Love is as a fever Chapter 32 Part II

-FINALE EPISODE-

(In the morning)

"Ohm, where are we going in this early morning?"

"We are going to Ancient City. It will looks really beautiful in the morning. Today is gonna be a long day for you" Ohm said while driving the car.

(Ancient City is a museum park constructed by Lek Viriyaphant and occupying over 200 acres in the shape of Thailand)

Both of them reached there and started to take photos at there.

"Omaigod, it's so beautiful. P', look at that sky" Ohm showed it to Mark.

"Yeah, it's beautiful" Mark hugged him from behind.

"P', leave me. I want to take pictures" Ohm took out his mini instax camera and clicked candid pictures of Mark at there.

"P', let's take a picture together" Ohm asked a foreigner to take a picture of them at there.

Ohm don't know how to pose with Mark in front of the camera. So, he straightaway kissed Mark's cheek while lifting one of his leg. Mark got shocked by his kiss in front of everyone.

"Omaigod, the picture is so beautiful at this place".

"Are you not embarrassed? You just kissed me in front of many people".

"Why I have to be embarrassed? You're my boyfriend. Are you embarrassed?"

Mark avoided that question and went to visit that place. They were visiting the museum by golf cart for almost one hour. After that, Ohm was ready to go to the next destination.

◾◽◾
(At the hospital)

Jeffrey discharged from the hospital. He was completely fine in the morning. He was so excited to leave the hospital.

"Can you walk? Let me help you!" Kai put his hand on him to carry him.

"What are you telling me? Are you going to carry me? I can walk by myself. I didn't get injured in my legs" Jeffrey got off from the bed and started to walk like normal.

Eventhough he can walk normally, Kai still want to help him by holding him.

"Kai, did you forget? You said that you will bring me to eat nice foods. Let's go there. I'm completely normal now".

Kai : Are you sure? Don't you want to go home. Your father is waiting there!

"It's okay! I'm really hungry. Let's go nah!"

◾◽◾
(In front of the house)

"Bye, Jenny! Bye, Tack! We'll meet again in the university after the semester break. Safe ride home" New said while waving at them.

"Okay, bye, New! Bye, Tim! New don't fight with him. Just be like this forever. I'm really happy for you guys" Jenny and Tack waved their hands and went back to their room.