My Love is as a fever Chapter 04 Part I

Kai took the lubes from the drawer and took out his pants. Kai held New's hand and brought it from his lips to his crotch.

What the hell? His dick is damn huge. This makes me more scared.

"Do you wanna suck it?"

New kept silent. New's brain got stopped. He can't think of anything. He was shocked by that situation. His hands and his legs were shaking a lot. His body became so weak like he can't even a hold a glass. He was breathing so fast. Kai didn't even noticed that New is so stressed there.

"Let me take out your pants. I wanna see your hole".

He took out his pants and touched his crotch. He got shocked. His dick didn't even erect at all after he done all of this thing. Then, he saw that his face is not excited to have sex at all. Suddenly, New's phone vibrated because he got message from someone. Kai saw that his phone's lock screen wallpaper was Tim's photo. He got angry by New's attitude.

"What's your problem? Are you having erectile dysfunction or you don't like me at all? Or it's because you like someone else" Kai shouted at New.

"Who's this? Why Tim's photo is in your wallpaper?" Kai showed New's phone to him.

New grabbed a pillow to hide his private area while his body was shaking a lot. His mind was empty. He can't think anything and he didn't know what is happening there.

"I did a lot of things for you but you don't even want to have 10 minutes of sex. I think it's over after I saw that picture in your phone. We should breakup. Don't ever try to get back together again" Kai again shouted while wearing his clothes back and got off from that room.

New also wore his clothes back while his hands were giggling. He still didn't know what has happened. He sat on his bed while hugging his legs.

Tim heard a loud sound from New's room. So, he looked through the peephole to watch what is happening there. After he saw Kai left the room, he went to his room and saw that New was looking so stressed while hugging his legs so tightly. Tim straightaway went to hug him.

"New, what happened? What happened with you? Cool down. Nothing has happened" Tim said while patting his head.

New tried to talk but only air comes out from his mouth. His eyes were so red and tears were flowing from his eyes. His hands and legs were shaking. Tim switched off the air conditioner and started to rub New's hands.

"New, nothing happened. Please,calm down. Stop crying" Tim said it while crying and kept repeating those words to him.

After 10 minutes, New finally came to his normal state and started to feel normal. His hands and legs were stopped shaking.

"Do you want water?"

"Yee......ssssss". At last, he can speak now.

Tim passed the water bottle to him to drink.

"Did you eat anything after you finished your exam?"

"No... ".

"Then, let me order some food for you".

After the food arrived, Tim put it in a bowl to feed him the food.

"No, I can eat myself" New avoided his feeding and took a chopsticks to eat it by himself.

"Okay, then eat" Tim took out another food box and started to eat with him.

"What just happened just now?"

"I just had a breakup".

"Whatt?" Tim's food stucked in his throat.

"Yeah, Kai and me already breakup".

"I mean what happened to you? Why you was so stressed and can't even move anywhere?"

"Oh.. When I got overstressed,  I can't move anywhere, I can't talk anything, my body will become damn weak. I will be freezed like that. Thanks for coming. I just didn't expect you will come here".

"I heard a loud sound from your room. That's why I came to check you".

"Ohh....".

"Shall we go to hospital now?"

"No, it's normal. I'm okay now. Nothing serious".

"Don't worry a lot. Breakup is just a phase in your life. You feel so much in pain at first but after a few days, you will forget about it. If you want to talk about it, you can talk to me".

"That means you have a lot of experiences in relationships" New laughed.

"Actually, yes. Hahaha..... Are you going to your home tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm. It's been a long time I've ever met my parents. What about you?"

"No. My parents are staying at New York. So, there is no one in my house. There is no point if I went to my house"

"Ohh..."

"Then, safe ride home. Don't worry a lot. Enjoy your holiday. I will go to my room now".

New suddenly hugged Tim at the walkway.

"Thank you, nah".

"It's okay. If you feel uncomfortable, just call me".

"Okay, Mr. Timothy".

Both of them returned to their room.

◾◽◾
After Kai got off from the room, he straightaway went to sit at the bench at in front of the hostel. A good looking boy sat at the same bench with him but quite far from Kai. He was wearing a spectacle like Harry Potter, reading a comic book . His face was familiar to Kai but he can't recognize him. When he saw Kai was crying there, that boy gave him a tissue paper to wipe his tears.

"Do you want water?"  That boy asked him.

"Hmm.. Yes".

"Come to my room. Follow me!".

Kai followed him to his room.

"Do you want beer?"

"..."

How come a nerd looking guy like him have beer in his room?

"Do you want or not?"

"Yes" Kai nodded.

Both of them opened the cap and started to drink.

"What's your name?"

"Jeffrey. Call me Jeff. Why you were crying in the walkaway?".

"I just had a breakup".

"Ohh.. With a boy?"

"Yes" Kai nodded.

"Jeff, why you were sitting alone at the bench there reading a book?"

"I just love to read comic books at midnight with the cold wind outside"

"Ohh.." Kai suddenly spilled his drink on his shirt.

Jeffrey help him to wipe his shirt and saw his lips was so close to his lips.

Kai don't want to miss this chance. He straightaway kissed his lips. After he kissed him, Jeffrey pushed him away from him.

"What are you doing?" Jeffrey said it while touching his lips.

"I'm sorry".

Jeffrey was confused and he also don't want to miss this chance. So, he gave him a peck on his lips. After Kai saw he is interested, he continued kissing him passionately. Kai took out his spectacle and started to touch his body while kissing.

"Can we do it?" Kai asked.

"....".

-winwin-

Hope you guys like this chapter. I will release the next part tomorrow. A lot of new characters gonna be introduced in the next part. So, have a good day.
-aug_05_2020-