My Love is as a fever Chapter 31 Part I

Jeffrey's parents went into the ward to see him. Kai sat at the bench back with a teary eyes. New and Mark went to convince him.

"Kai, don't cry! He's already back with us again. You should be happy now. Go and meet him. He is waiting for you" New said.

"No, New. I don't want to see him like that. I don't know how to face him. I really don't know what to do. Why all of these things are happening to him? He doesn't deserve this. He already suffered a lot of bad things when I entered in his life. I am the reason for all of this" Kai blamed on himself.

"Kai, it's not because of you. Don't put the blame on you. It's not your mistake. He really needs your support right now. Go and meet him if you still loves him. Just go, nah. His parents already went out from the ward. Go and meet him alone in the ward now. No one will disturbs you" Mark convinced him to go to the ward.

Mark entered the ward slowly. He was so scared to see him like that. Jeffrey was lying down on the bed. He cried when looking at Kai.

"Jef......Jeff.... Why are you crying? Don't make me cry, too. It's okay. Nothing happened to you. Don't cry!" Kai wiped his tears.

"Kai, why did you took a lot of time to meet me? I was waiting for you. Don't you wanna see me?" Jeffrey asked with a low voice.

"Sorry, Jeff. I'm so embarrassed to see you. I don't want to see you like this. It's so hurtful" Kai patted his head.

"Kai, I don't know what are you talking. I can't hear anything! I can't hear what even I'm talking. It's really weird, nah" Jeffrey said while smiling in a sarcastic way.

Kai started to cry when he talked like that. He straightaway kissed all over his face.

"Jeff, don't worry! Don't think that you lost your hearing. I won't make you feel like that anymore. I always be with you no matter what happens to you. I will take care of you well!" Kai said while crying.

Jeffrey wiped Kai's tears and held his face.

"Kai, don't talk anything. Just listen to me, nah. After this, I can't hear you playing your violin anymore. Do you know one thing? Do you know when did I fell in love? When I was in high school, my friends forced me to go to a musical concert. I was having a fever at that time. That's why I'm not interested to go there but I still went there and saw you playing violin there. I already felt for you when I saw you at that moment. After that, I always go to every concert to watch you. I will go there to listen to your violin while sketching you in my sketchbook. I still have that sketchbook with me in my book shelf. Do you still remember that you asked me why did I continue my studies in music? I want to answer that question for you now. It's because of you, Kai. I want to see your face everyday and hear you playing the violin. Because I liked you so much. That's why I joined. I always admire you from far and follow you wherever you go without being so obvious. One day, I saw you with New and knew that you guys are in a relationship. I really didn't expect that from you. From that day, I stopped following you but it was not easy for me to forget about you. When I thought that I forgot about you, you came into my life again. That's where all of these things started. My love towards you started from a fever. I always love the way you take care of me. Kai, I love you so much. Please don't leave me, nah. Don't ever leave me eventhough I'm deaf now" Jeffrey said while crying.

"Jeff, don't cry. I will always be with you. I won't leave you in my life. I will take care of you better than anyone" Kai hugged him.

Jeffrey was only looking at his lips to try to read what he was talking but he can't understand anything from the lip reading. Eventhough he can't listen, he can understand the feelings of Kai when he is speaking. It shows how much he loves him. He straightaway hugged him back tightly. He seriously needs that hug from Kai to make him more strong. Now, he can feel the pain of Neo (The small boy that he met at deaf and dumb school) thoroughly.