My Love is as a fever Chapter 11 Part I

Tim took out another leather bracelet from his pocket. It was written with Tim's name on that bracelet.(Mr. Timothy)

"Wear this. Whenever you're with someone, you should look at this bracelet and have to remember that you are belong to this person. Don't ever try to be close with Kai or Max".

"You are also same. Don't try to flirt with anybody" New tied the bracelet on Tim's wrist.

"I wanted to confess to you on your birthday but I was too nervous. So, I can't give this bracelet on that day. Finally, I did it now".

"Congratulations! Do you want to tell to our friends?"

"I don't think so. Let's enjoy with ourselves first" Tim kept kissing his neck.

"Stop, come let's go to sleep".

"Wait for a while, I want to kiss my boyfriend. I wanted to do this for a long time".

Tim kissed his lips like there is no tomorrow for him. His kiss was quite different. After he finished every kiss, he pulled his lips to continue with another kiss.

"Ok.....okay. This is enough. You kissed me a lot of times. Come, let's sleep".

"Okay fine".

Tim and New entered the room.

"Where is Tack? He should be sleeping with us right?"

"Don't know. Maybe he is with Jenny" New thought that Tack is already confessed to Jenny.

"That means I can sleep with you alone" Tim gave him a exciting look.

"I know what are you thinking. That's not going to happen in your dream also. I'm really sleepy".

New went to sleep fast. Both of them were on the bed. Tim kept staring at New.

"New, can I cuddle you?"

"Nope" New said with his closed eyes.

Tim straightaway went to him to cuddle him.

"I said no".

"But I heard yes. It's okay, I won't do anything to you. I just wanna cuddle you. You're really warm".

Both of them slept while hugging each other.

◾◽◾
Kai and Jeffrey was walking to the bicycle. Jeffrey put his head on his shoulder while holding his arm.

"When did you planned this? How come we get to enter the auditorium without the security guard's permission?".

"Haha.. I already spoke to the security guard.First, it was very hard to convince him. But at last, I did".

"Thank you, nah. I'm proud to have a boyfriend like you".

"I'm proud to have a cute boyfriend like you".

Kai smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

◾◽◾
(In the morning)

Tim woke up so fast and saw New was sleeping while cuddling him.

Yesterday, he said that he don't want to cuddle me but now, he is the one cuddling me. Such a cutie!

Tim woke up from the bed and went to kitchen to cook something for everyone. He made ham sandwiches and hot lemon tea for everyone. New also woke up and saw Tim was at the kitchen.

"Mr. Timothy, I'm having a headache" New said it with a sleepy voice.

"It's maybe the hangover. Nah, have some hot lemon tea. But, wait, did you brush your teeth?"

"Of course, no. This is not my room".

"I saw that Jenny kept many toothbrushes in that drawer. Go and brush first!"

"Why are you acting like my mom? Fine, I will brush".

(At the dining hall)

Everyone were at the dining table, eating the breakfast.

"Tim, you really cook well. It is way better than New. New didn't even know how to open the stove. His instant noodles also will taste like disgusting" Jenny said.

"Jenny, don't lie! At last, you're the one finished that instant noodles".

"That's because I don't like waste foods. I force myself to eat that" Jenny laughed at New.

"Fine" New made an angry face on her.

Tim pulled New's cheek.

Tack and Jenny shocked when they saw Tim touched New's cheek.

"There was a dirt in his cheek. That's why I cleaned it".

"Okay, guys. We gotta go. Bye" New said.

Tim and New left her place.

New knocked Tim's head.

"Can't you be more careful?"

"It's okay. Now, I can pull your cheeks".

After Tim and New left the room, Tack and Jenny started their conversation.

"Jenny, do you have feelings for me?"

Jenny spitted the water from her mouth.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday, you tried to kiss me in the bedroom".

"Really? Maybe I'm too drunk. That's why".

"I don't think so. If you want to tell to me about anything, tell me now or you won't get any chance to talk about it again. I opened your drawer and I saw that you keep many polaroids of me in there. What does that mean?".

"Okay, fine. I have a crush on you".

"Since when?"

"Since childhood. I know that it's very shocking to you but that's the truth. I really like you but I don't know about you. Actually, I want to celebrate the Valentine's Day with you. That's why I organized this party".

Tack hid is smile from Jenny. He was so happy inside but he don't want to show it to her.

"I'm going to my room now. Bye. Have a nice day" Tack said.

Oh, wow! She was also loving me all this time. OK, let's do this. Let's play like hard to get. It'll be really interesting.

◾◽◾
Jeffrey woke up faster than Kai and saw Kai was still sleeping.

My boyfriend is so handsome when sleeping.

Jeffrey kissed his cheeks. Suddenly, Kai opened his eyes slowly.

"Are you taking advantage of me when I am sleeping?"

"Haha, no way".

"Then, let me kiss you" Kai hugged him.

"No, go and brush first".

"That's not fair. You also kissed me. Okay fine, I'll go.".

Kai went to the bathroom.

◾◽◾
Mark was waiting outside of the hostel in the car. After a while he went into the hostel. He was holding the master key of that hostel where he got from the security guard. He went to a room by using that master key. He also made sure that no one sees him. There was no one in that room. He straightaway locked the door and started to investigate. He was searching all over the room. Then, he found a locker in the cupboard and pressed the pin number '0000'. The locker is unlocked.

Inside the locker, he found a phone. He straightaway put that phone in his pocket and locked again the locker and got out from the room. Then, he rushed to his car before anyone sees him. He switched on the phone and saw that he has to enter a password to unlock the phone. He typed '0000' and the phone is unlocked. He straightaway went to the gallery to see all the images and videos. Mark got shocked when he saw all of the sex scandal videos and images in that phone.

-winwin-

Love you guys so much! Thank you for reading this part. Leave your comments in the comment section. Don't worry! I will read every comments.
-aug_15_2020-