My Love is as a fever Chapter 14 Part I

(In the night)
Kai came back from shower and sat on the bed while Jeffrey was reading book in the blanket fort with the fairy lights. Kai took out his phone and opened his instagram story. A lot of people posted Tim and New's rain kiss photos in their instagram stories. He straightaway opened New's instagram account and started to message him.

Kai : Hi! How are you doing?

New : I'm good. What about you?

Kai : I'm fine too. I saw the picture of Tim and you. Are you guys dating?

New : Yeah. I also heard that you and Jeffrey are dating.

Kai : Yeah, we too. By the way, I'm really sorry for leaving you alone on that day. I'm still feeling guilty about it.

New : It's okay. I'm good now.

Kai : Hmm.. Okay.

New : Kai, what about double date?

Kai : Hmm... When?

New : This weekend.

Kai : I think can. You update me about the time and place later.

New : Okay, see you there.

Kai went inside the blanket fort to talk about the double date with Jeffrey. Before he went inside, he took some pictures of him reading books in the blanket fort. The pictures was so beautiful. He uploaded that picture in his instagram with the caption 'My boyfriend is so cute'.

"Jeff, do you still have pain in your ass?" Kai put his head on Jeff's shoulder.

"No, I don't have pain anymore, nah" Jeffrey brushed Kai's hair but his eyes were on the book.

"Jeff, can we go on a double date with New and Tim this weekend?"

"This weekend.............Okay, can".

"That's all?"

"Why? Do you want anything else?"

"We are going with New and Tim. Aren't you jealous of me? New is my ex boyfriend".

"Should I be jealous? You said that you are done everything with New. I trust you, nah" His eyes were still on the book.

"My boyfriend is so cute. Thank you for trusting in me. I won't cheat on you, nah. I'm gonna love you only throughout my life" Kai kissed his cheeks.

"Don't worry. I won't be jealous with you. Because I don't have time to be jealous with you. I have a lot of things to read".

"Fine. I'm so tired".

"Tired of having sex?"

"Don't worry. I won't be tired of having sex with you. I still want more of you. I am so hungry. I'm gonna order food".

"What if one day, you don't want me".

"Please, nah. Don't talk like that. That's not going to happen. I want you throughout my life" Kai became so sad.

"Okay,okay. Don't become so emotional. I won't ask this kinda questions anymore" Jeffrey hugged him to make him happy.

◾◽◾
(The next day)

It was still raining outside but not heavy as yesterday. Ohm packed all of his stuff after his class and went to Mark's home in the afternoon. He rang the calling bell for multiple times in front of his door. Mark opened the door, wearing only boxer while yawning. Ohm shocked watching him in boxer. It was really sexy. Mark tried to widen his eyes. He realized that he is wearing a boxer in front of Ohm. He covered his private area and quickly went inside to wear a short pants. He came back to the door to see Ohm.

"Ohm, why did you came so early? You said that you will come in the evening".

"I only had morning class today. After the class finished, I just packed my stuff and came here.  But I didn't expect that I will see you like this. Beautiful view".

"Ohm, stop teasing me. Come inside".

Ohm came into the house. His house was so clean and tidy. Ohm didn't expect that Mark will keep his house this neat.

"P', why are you still here? You didn't go to police station. I thought that you will have housemates in your home. Are you living alone?"

"No, I didn't go to work. I am sick today because of the rain yesterday.That's why I wake up so late and I don't have any housemates too. I'm living here alone".

"P', are you having a fever?" Ohm came near to him and checked him while putting his hand on his forehand.

Their lips we're so close. Mark was looking at Ohm's lips. Ohm noticed his looks. He straightaway moved away from him.

"P', go and wear a shirt. You are shirtless now. If anything happened to you, then it's not my fault" Ohm was looking at his tasty nipples while biting his own lips.

"No, cannot. I will be like this in my home. Don't put rules in my home".

"Okay, fine. Then, get prepared to face the consequences".

"Ohm, you can put your stuff in that room. That's your room".

"Okay, go and get some rest in your room. I will handle it by myself" Ohm put his stuff in that room.

Without arranging it properly, he straightaway went to kitchen to make porridge for Mark. Everything in the kitchen were looking so new and clean. Ohm got curious about it. He opened a drawer and saw some aprons in there. There was two aprons in that drawer which was pink and grey. He took the grey and wore it. He opened all drawers and cabinets in that kitchen to get familiar with it. Then, he started to cook porridge and hot tea for him. After he finished cooking, he brought a bowl of porridge and a glass of tea to his room.

"P', wake up. It's already afternoon. Eat something. I cooked something for you.

Mark woke up from the bed and sit in a cross-legged position.

"Do you know cooking?"

"Yes, I know"

"I don't know how to cook at all. Sometimes, my mom will come here and cooks something for me".

"That's why, all the stuff there were looking so new. It's okay. Nah, I cooked porridge for you" Ohm gave that bowl to Mark.

Mark took the first scoop from the bowl. It burned his mouth. It was too hot. Mark was fanning his mouth and Ohm started to blow his lips. That was too close. Mark noticed that his lips was so fresh. Ohm took the bowl from him and started to feed him by blowing it by himself.

"Mmmmmm.... So delicious. You're really good at cooking".

"Thank you, nah. Drink the tea. Did you took your medicine?"

"I already ate".

"Okay, good boy. I'm going to arrange my stuff in the room. You take a rest first. It's still raining. If you need anything, just call me, nah".

Mark was staring at him continuously. No one really takes care of him like this other than his mother. He was feeling something different inside him.

-winwin-

Love you guys so much. Hope you guys love reading my webnovel. Keep supporting!!
-aug_21_2020-