My Love is as a fever Chapter 25 Part I

Mark reached the house. They straightaway went to the bedroom while kissing. Both of them undressed completely. Ohm grabbed Mark's dick.

"P', did anyone suck this after I sucked you on that day?"

"Ohm, no one sucks that after you did that. Melon just grabbed it. She didn't even put it inside her mouth".

"Okay, fine. I'm really hungry. Let me have this for supper. It's looks damn tasty" Ohm started to suck it.

Mark was feeling so much of pleasure. He took out his dick from his mouth and decided to fxck him.

"Ohm, I will apply lubricants, nah. It won't hurt anymore. Don't get panicked like on that day. I will give you a magic ride after this" Mark put it inside him.

Mark locked his hand with his hand.

"Are you okay, Ohm? Can I move now?"

"I'm okay, P'. Just go on".

Mark started to move slowly at first. After a while, he accelerated the speed. Ohm was moaning so loudly.

"P', it's so nice. When you hit that G-spot, ufffff it was damn. This is really a new feeling for me. I feel like I'm complete right now after you put that dick inside. We are attached and connected".

When he heard those words from Ohm, he decided to cum inside him. Ohm also was jerking his dick at that time. Both of them met the climax. Mark took out his dick from the asshole. His cumload was dripping from that asshole. That was too hot. Mark spanked that ass.

"Wow, this is the best. Best feeling ever. Your ass is the best" Mark shouted like he won an international competition.

Ohm was too tired and took rest by lying down on the bed.

"Ohm, are you okay? Come, let's take a shower together!".

"P', I'm really tired. You go take a shower first. I will come later".

"Okay, Ohm. I will be waiting for you at the bathroom".

After a while, Ohm joined with Mark to have a shower. Mark helped him to clean his body by touching all over his body. But he can't took off his hand from his butt. He was massaging it for a long time.

"P', I didn't expect that you will be a dirty guy like this. This personality makes you more sexy".

"You, too, Ohm. You was so cooperative with me. I really like that personality".

"P', I love you".

"I love you, too, Ohm. Don't ever leave me again. I won't do stupid mistakes like that anymore. I am really sorry" Mark kissed Ohm's hand.

"No, P'. Eventhough it's just one day, I missed you so much. I am also one of the reason why you did that mistake. If I didn't make you feel horny, you wouldn't have find Melon on that day. I'm sorry, too, P' ".

"Then, why did you went on a date with that boy?"

"Because I was so angry, P'. I felt like you cheated on me. Don't do that to me again. I won't be as nice as you think".

"You don't have to worry about it. I already found the right one for me. I don't want to miss that person in my life anymore".

"Come, let's get dressed. After that, let's eat instant noodles while watching Phineas and Ferb".

"That's too perfect. Come, let's do that" Mark became excited.

◾◽◾
(In the midnight)

New was lying on the bed while using his phone. Suddenly, the lights and air conditioner went off. It was really dark in that room. New opened the flashlight in his phone and went to open the door. When he opened the door, he saw someone was holding a torchlight near his face. It made New to become scared and he screamed out loud after that. Tim closed his mouth immediately.

"New, shut up! Why are you screaming? It's me, Timothy" Tim covered his mouth.

"Timothy, why are you standing here like this? It's so scary".

"The electricity went out suddenly. P' Pawin asked me to check you whether you are alright or not".

"Where is grandpa?"

"P' Pawin and P' Paitoon went to check the power supply. Come, let's go to check Theo and Coco. They must be scared right now".

Tim and New went to check them at their small houses. Theo and Coco was hugging each other in the small house. When they saw a flashlight from the phone, they started to move slowly towards that light. Tim carried Theo while Coco was in New's hands. They brought it to the living hall. Pawin and Paitoon also arrived at there.

"What happened, Grandpa? Did you check the power supply?" New asked.

"Yeah, I already checked. There is a power cut in every house. We should wait for the electricity to arrive. New, there is many hand fan and candles in that drawer. Can you take that for me?" Pawin asked a favour to New.

New put Coco on the sofa and went to the drawer. He passed the hand fans to everyone and lights up the candles at there.

"Grandpa, there is a photo album in this drawer. Can I see the photos?"

"Oh... That album! There is many pictures of us in that album. You can check it out!" Paitoon said.

New sat on the sofa while putting Coco on the lap and opened the photo album. There was a lot of photos in that album.

"Grandpa, these pictures are so old. You guys are so cute since you're young. Mr. Timothy, look at these pictures how cute are they. There are also Theo and Coco's pictures here" New brushed Coco's fur showed that photo to Coco.

"We are cute, too, New" Tim said while fanning at him.

They were having an eye contact for a long time. Tim sat more closer to him with Theo.

"Excuse me, you don't have to fan me. I'm not sweating" New said it in a irritating tone.

"But I think someone is really hot right now".

"Can you stop your stupid jokes? I don't have time for that" New closed the photo album.

Pawin put his head on Paitoon's shoulder.

"New, you guys are so cute. Why you always fight with him? He really being nice to you" Pawin said.

"Grandpa, don't trust him. He has two faces. You can only see the first face of him right now. You don't know about him".

"New, stop your blabberings. Do I have two face? Please be matured. Don't act like a small child" Tim said it angrily.

Suddenly, the lights and the fans switched on. The electricity already came back.

"Grandpa, I will go to the bed. Can you take care of Theo and Coco?" New rushed to his room and slapped the door.

"Tim, don't worry about him. New will become normal. Just don't give up on him if you still love him" Pawin said.

"Thank you, grandpa. I won't give up on him easily. Grandpa, I will take care of the Theo and Coco. You guys can go and sleep first".

"Okay, Tim. Take care, nah".

Tim carried Theo and Coco and went to put at their small houses.

Pawin and Paitoon were in their room.

"Pawin, Tim is really pity. He tried a lot but New still ignores him" Paitoon said.

"Mr. Paitoon, I have a plan for that. I will apply that tomorrow. Just wait, nah. That's really gonna work. Now, give me a kiss, I'm going to sleep".

Paitoon kissed him hardly on his cheeks.

"So cute. Come, let's go to sleep" Paitoon said.

-winwin-
Don't forget to read the next part of this chapter!
-sep_7_2020-