My Love is as a fever Chapter 02 Part I

(In the morning)

Tim woke up fast and made a coffee for New and also for himself. He put the coffee on the table beside the bed and sat on the bed near New. He was touching his hair and cheeks.

“Why he is so cute? I feel like I don’t want to wake him up” Tim smiled.

After a few seconds, New woke up and saw that Tim was touching him. He quickly move away from Tim.

“What are you doing? Why are you touching me?”

After that, New noticed that he was shirtless.

“How I came here? What did you to me? Why am I shirtless now?”.

“Why you already forget, is it? We were having so much fun yesterday night”.

“What the hell are you saying? Don’t get on my nerves. I know I won’t do such things. Don’t talk nonsense. By the way, please wear something nice. You are half naked here”.

“Okay, fine. I lied about the fun part but why I need to wear something good now? This is my room. I will wear anything that I want”.

“Okay, your wish. I need to go to my room now”.

New was trying to get off from the bed but Tim stopped him.

“Why so fast? You have enough time to get ready for the class. I made a coffee for you. Drink it first”.

“Thanks. Sorry for yesterday. I were so harsh to you”.

“It’s okay. I should not teased you like that. But why you were crying? I was so worried about you?”

“I think I should get ready for the class. Bye, see you at the college and thank you for the coffee”.

New just escaped from him and went to his room.

Oh god! Is he flirting with me? How I went to his room? New, check yourself. He didn’t do anything to me right? Okay, let’s get ready for the class.

(In the class)

Jenny “New, what happened about your meeting with Kai?” asked.

“He really didn’t want to get back with us. I seriously don’t know why he is doing like this. It’s okay. Focus on the lecture. After this, what class we have?”

“We have English class”.

Really? English class? The most hated class in my life. It’s all because of Mr. Timothy.

-FLASHBACK 1-

-2 months ago-

New and Jenny went to their English class at the lecture hall. When they entered the lecture hall, they realized that there were more people at the lecture hall than usual. The English lecturer entered the lecture hall.

“Good morning, everyone. Don’t get shocked by the number of people in this lecture hall. Actually , Mr. Albert passed away last week. So, his class and my class are combining. That’s why the film department students are here. Sorry for the inconvenience but it’s just for one semester”.

What? Film department? Don’t say Mr. Timothy is here somewhere?

Someone from behind him “Hi, New. Hi, Jenny” said. New and Jenny checked who was that. It was not Tim, It was Tack.

Thanks god. I thought it was Mr. Timothy.

“Hi, Tack. How are you?” Jenny asked.

“Ya, I’m fine. Actually I’m waiting for my friend”.

Out of the blue, there was a dead silent. Someone entered the lecture hall. It was Tim.

Oh shit! It his Mr. Timothy. Why he have to be same class with me? Why god? What are you trying to do? I don’t want to be as same class as with him.

Everyone was like amazed by his look. He was so charming and hot. The way he walk just make everyone go crazy. Everyone felt so lucky to have Tim in their class except New. He didn’t even try to look at him. Tim sat beside Tack.

“This is my friend, Tim” Tack introduced Tim to Jenny and New. But New already knew him because he is just staying in front of his room. So, New didn’t show any attention to him.

The girls who were sitting behind Tim were talking about Tim secretly.

“He must be 7 inches”.

“No, I think he is 8 inches”.

Suddenly, Tim turned back and replied to them.

“Actually, I’m 10 inches”.

“ What the fxck?” New shouted.

Everyone in the lecture hall looked at him. The professor asked him to get out from the lecture hall. New also packed his stuff and went out outside. After a while, Tim also followed him.

“Where are you going, New?”.

“It’s none of your business. I can go anywhere. Can you get back into the class?”.

“That’s my wish”.

“Okay, do as you wish”.

It’s all because of him. I can’t concentrate myself in the class. How can he talk about his size of his dick  to a stranger like that and he is 10 inches. Is he a porn star? He is so weird. I think I should keep a distance from him.

-FLASHBACK 1 ENDED-

Please, god. Don’t make him to sit beside me in the class. I want to concentrate on my studies today. He is just a disturbance for me.

New saw Tim were coming to him to sit beside him. New was so afraid. He quickly put his beg on the bench beside him. Tim saw that and smiled. He took the bag , put it on the table and sat beside New.

Why is he sitting beside me? What he want from me? I think I should move from here.

When he stand up to change the sitting place, the lecturer entered the lecture hall. So, he didn’t get the chance to change the place and sat at the original place.

Okay! I should concentrate on my studies. I won’t let him disturb me during the lesson.

Suddenly, Tim put New’s hand on his hand to measure the size. Tim’s hand was so big than New’s hand.

“Mr. Timothy, what the hell are you doing? Can you stop doing this? I just want to study now”.

“Your hand is so small. I’m just measuring the hand size.What’s the problem in that?”

While he was measuring, Tim suddenly hold his hand tightly and put it under the desk. New was so comfortable with it. He didn’t negotiate anything and didn’t make it an issue. He just lost himself there. New’s fever has started.

-winwin-

Thank you for reading my webnovel. Hope you guys really enjoyed it! The next part is gonna be about 'The fever of New' and it will released soon.
-jul_27_2020