My Love is as a fever Chapter 21 Part I

(In the morning)

New struggled to get ready for the class. He was having so much pain in his butt. He also doesn't want to skip the class because the exam is around the corner.

"New, what happened to you? Are you having a pain?"

"Yeah, it's so painful. I can't even walk properly".

"New, just sit down. You don't have to go to class today. Just take rest".

"No, I have to go to the class. I have a lots of things to do".

"Listen to me! You don't have to go. I also will skip the class today. I will take you to the clinic".

"Mr. Timothy, are you sure?"

"Yeah, just take some rest for now" Tim patted his head.

◾◽◾
Mark was searching for Ohm everywhere in the house. But he was not there at all but all of his stuff was in his room. Mark was so curious about him. Suddenly, he noticed a sticky note near his table.

Sticky note: I have to go to my classes early today. I don't want to disturb you. So, I booked a cab to go the class. Take care.

Mark became normal after he saw that sticky note and started to get ready to go to the police station.

◾◽◾
(After the lunch)

"Mr. Timothy, when did you buy a car?"

"Don't underestimate me, nah. Your boyfriend is more richer than you think. You have a pain in your butt right. So, car is more comfortable than motorcycle. I went to my house to drop my motorcycle there and brought my car here".

Tim brought New to the clinic to check his health after the sex yesterday.

"Mr. Timothy, it's my turn now. You can wait here. I will go and meet the doctor".

"It's okay, New. I will come with you" Tim followed him and went to meet the doctor.

"Yes, what happened with your health?" Doctor asked.

"Doctor, I have a pain in my butt because of........ " New stammered.

"New, I can explain it. Doctor, we had an anal sex yesterday. I was too rough on him. My thing was so big and his thing was quite tight. So, he got hurt when I fuc.........." Tim continued.

"Stop, stop!! I can understand it. You don't have to explain more" Doctor crossed him when he was explaining.

The nurse who was standing beside the doctor hid her laugh from them. The doctor prescribed some medicine for him.

"New, you go first. I have something to ask to the doctor".

"Okay, Timothy" New left the room.

"Doctor, can I ask some questions?"

"Yeah, can".

"Yesterday, we used condom when having sex. Is there any possibilities that he can get pregnant?" Tim asked her out of curiosity.

Doctor started to laugh at him.

"If you didn't wear condom also, he won't get pregnant. It's because he can't produce ovum. Don't worry about it".

"Thank you, krub. I will leave now" Tim left the room.

The doctor and nurse was laughing so hard after he went out from the room.

"Mr. Timothy, what did you ask her?"

"Nothing much. We have to go somewhere".

"Where do you want to go now?"

"Today is a special holiday for us. I don't want to miss this day by sitting in the room. Come, let's go".

On the way, Tim stopped at 7eleven to buy some food and drinks.

(7eleven is a shopping mart in Thailand)

It was already evening. The sky was in purple and pink colour. Tim brought him to a cape near the beach. Both of them got off from the car and sat on the hood of the car. The ocean breeze whispers like a lover, placing salty kisses on thier cheeks and tousling the hair.

"New, I always came here whenever I am feeling lonely. This place always soothens my mood. Look there! There is a lighthouse there. I always go there and watch the whole city at night. It's so beautiful".

"Then, let's go there!"

"Nope. Don't forget that you're having pain".

"Ohh.... Yeah. Fine. Ah..... The hood is so hot. I can't sit here".

"Then, come here. Sit on my lap. You won't have any pain".

New sat on his lap sideward in a cross-legged position while enjoying the beautiful scenario at there. His hands wrapped Tim's hip. The sea song of the wave soothen them.

"Mr. Timothy, thank you for bringing me here. It's really a romantic place".

Both of their lips were so close. They shared a beautiful kiss at the beach with a pinkish sky there.

"Mr. Timothy, I love you, nah. Don't ever leave me".

"I love you, too, New. Don't ever think about it. I won't leave you. You are everything for me".

They kissed again each other. While enjoying that moment, Tim gave a tin of coffee to him to drink. Both of them opened the tin and started to drink the coffee.

"Mr. Timothy, tell me about your ex girlfriend. I really want to know about them".

"Fine. I have three ex girlfriends. The reason I breakup with my first girlfriend is when I want to have sex with her, she said that she haven't reached puberty. I was really pissed off when she said that at that time. It was so awkward. I also don't want to have sex with a girl who even haven't reach puberty. It's really weird".

"Wait, that's really funny. What about others?"

"I breakup with my second girlfriend is because she was having a snake as a pet in her house. Sometimes, she won't put the snake in the cage. It will be moving on the floor. She is really weird. Yuckkkk.... I hate reptiles".

"What the hell! Did you broke up with her because of that reason?"

"Yeah, I really hate reptiles. It's so disgusting".

"Okay, what about the last one?"

"The last one is the longest one. One day, she invited me to her house to have sex. But I didn't expect that she also invite her best friend there. She said that she want to have threesome with me. Both of them want to share my dick. It was really weird at that time. So, I just get angry and left the house. That's all. My three ex girlfriends are really stupid and weird. It's really fun to have a cute boyfriend now".

"I also so happy that I have a perfect boyfriend beside me now. He is really perfect".

Both of them smiled at each other. Suddenly, New was having a headache.

"New, what happened?"

"I'm having a headache after I drank this coffee. Can you check the ingredients in this coffee?"

"Okay, let me check. Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Instant coffee, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk Powder, Coconut Oil, NUTMEG powder. You have a allergic on nutmeg right. What should I do now? Do you have to eat medicine?" Tim panicked.

"It's not a big problem. Nutmeg will just make me go high and crazy. There won't be any problem. I think so. I just have to take rest. Shall we go to the room now?"

Tim carried him and put him in the car. He straightaway started to drive to drop him to his room to let him take some rest at there. On the way, New was blabbering a lot of things.

"Mr. Timothy, you was so good in sex yesterday. I enjoyed so much yesterday. From today, your big dick belongs to me. I will touch it anytime. Hahaha" New laughed at himself.

Tim realized that he is throwing out whatever in his mind. At the same time, Tim also can't stop laughing at his blabberings.

-winwin-

Share your opinions with me. Don't forget to read the next part!
-sep_3_2020-