My Love is as a fever Chapter 11 Part II

-FLASHBACK 6-

Ohm told everything to Mark.

"One day, I got a message from an unknown number with a naked picture of mine".

Unknown Number : I have your masturbating video in my phone. This photo is the evidence for that. If you don't want the video to be released, do what I say. I'll share a location to you. You have to come there alone without informing anyone. I want to have sex with you. After that, I'll delete your video. So, yes or no?

Ohm : Of course, no.

Unknown Number : Then, be ready to face the consequences.

"After that, he released my video in that twitter account. Actually, those videos are my personal videos. I don't know how he got that video. Then, I remembered something. The person who is living next door of me always come to my room to play the video games in my phone. I also will allow him to play in my room. I thought that he is the culprit. One day, I saw that his room door was opened slightly. I went to see what he is doing secretly. He was masturbating while watching my video on the bed. I straightaway took out my phone and took a video of that. After he cummed, he put that phone in a locker".

"Do you know the pin number of the locker?"

"Yeah, he pressed '0' for four times. I was very curious when I saw him putting the phone in a locker. That's why, I suspected him as the culprit. But I was not brave to release that video to everyone and I was not so sure about the culprit. Yesterday midnight, I was using my phone while sitting on the bench at my floor and I saw Kai was running to the stairs from the culprit's room. I went to see at that room and he was sleeping there. Today only I know that, Kai ran to help Jeffrey from getting raped".

"Can I know the culprit's name?"

"His name is Tae. He is a close friend of Kai. But I saw Tae was sleeping at that bed in that midnight. So, who tried to rape Jeffrey?"

"Okay, thank you for telling me all of this detailes. I definitely will help you. There will be CCTV in every floor from today. So, don't worry. You'll be safe here. If you have any problem, just call me".

-FLASHBACK 6 ENDS-

◾◽◾
(In the night)

New was watching 2gether series in his laptop while sitting at his study table. Suddenly, someone knocked New's door. New saw through the peephole but there was no one standing there but he heard the knocking sound. Then, he opened the door. Tim surprised him with two cups of Starbucks Coffee.

(Starbucks is a very famous Coffee Shop)

"Oii... You just scared me. Why did you came here now?"

"I want to ask some questions".

Tim gave the coffee to New and started to drink his coffee while sitting at the bed. New went back to his study table and continued watching the series.

"What question?" New asked while watching the series.

"Am I considered as gay now?"

New got shocked by that question and turned at him and laughed.

"Are you serious? Don't you know that you're gay when you were sucking my neck yesterday?".

"I just kiss your neck because I like you. But I don't like boys. Isn't that weird?"

"Then, who am I?"

"You are New".

"I mean what gender am I?".

"Boy right? Don't say you're girl and changed your gender to boy".

"Noooo, I was born as a boy" New was laughing at him so hard.

Tim was staring at him cluelessly.

"Okay, I can understand you now. You are Pansexual" New said it confidently.

"What is Pansexual?"

"Pansexual means you're attracted towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity".

"How am I attracted like that?"

"You maybe attracted by sexually, romantically or emotionally".

New sat in front of him on the bed and held his hands.

"Look at me. How are you attracted towards me right now? Sexually, romantically or emotionally?"

Tim looked at him from his hair to his toes.

"I think that I'm attracted to you by all those aspects. But seeing you in these shortpants making me want to have sex with you right now" Tim touched his thighs.

"Mr. Timothy, stop touching me! I want to watch a series" New removed Tim's hands from thighs and went to the study table again".

"Is that series is more important than me?"

"Of course. I'm watching it for my Sarawat. He is so handsome and sexy".

(Sarawat is the main character name in 2gether series)

"Let me see. He is not that handsome. I think I'm more attractive than him".

"How dare you say that Sarawat is not handsome? He is my sweetheart".

Tim sulked at him and went to the bed. New stopped the video and went to see Tim.

"Mr. Timothy, are you sulking?"

"No, I'm not".

"Sorry, nah. But why are you jealous with Sarawat? He is just  an actor in that series".

"I said I'm not jealous".

New sat on his lap in a side way and hugged him.

"My boyfriend is the most handsome man in the world".

"Haha, so funny" Tim sulked.

"Wait, let me tell you something. Do you wanna know my first impression on you when the first time I met you?"

"Errrmmmm".

-FLASHBACK 7-

"It was my first day at this hostel. My parents and my siblings came to send me here. I was so sad on that day until I met you. I came to enter my room after I send off my parents and I saw your room door was opened. At that's where I saw you for the first time. You were in a shortpants, shirtless and wearing a Bluetooth headset. Not only that, you were also dancing half naked there. You didn't notice me at first. When I saw your abs and chest, especially your nipples, I got freezed for a moment. I feel something different when I saw you for the first time. I don't know how to explain in words. It was magical. After a while, you noticed me that I was watching you. You straightaway waved your hand and said hi to me.  After that, I straightway went to my room without replying anything to you. You are the most handsome person that I ever seen in my life and you're my first crush in this university".

-FLASHBACK 7 ENDS-

New was sitting on Tim's lap while putting his head on his shoulder.

"Wait, what's your first impression on me?"

"I will tell you later. I have some work to do now. Can I go now?"

New woke up from his lap and went to the door with him. Suddenly, New hugged him. Their height difference when hugging was so cute.

"Mr. Timothy, you are always a dream for me. I can't believe that I am hugging you like this right now. Don't ever leave me, nah".

"No, New. I don't want to leave a cute person like you in my life" Tim kissed his nose.

Someone in that walkaway took a photo of them kissing.

-winwin-

This is my favourite part so far. Hope you guys enjoyed it. What is your opinion about the LGBT conversation between Tim and New? Leave your comments in the comments section.
-aug_16_2020-