My Love is as a fever Chapter 13 Part I

Tim's lips came closer to New's left eye. New got panicked and closed his eyes immediately. Tim kissed his eye.

Everyone were screaming at there.

"Omaigod, I never seen a kiss like this before. So cute!!" Someone from them said.

"Mr. Timothy, a lot of people are watching us. They are also taking pictures of us. You said that you don't like this".

"It's okay but I like you. So, I think there is no problem. Do you want to go to hostel?".

New nodded his head.

"Come, let's go" Tim held New's hand and went to his motorcycle.

◾◽◾
Jeffrey was alone in the room, taking many blankets from his cupboard. He was arranging the chair at the corner of his room. Suddenly, Kai entered the room and noticed Jeffrey doing something weird.

"Jeff, what are you doing? Why did you put those chairs at there and the blankets too?"

"Look at the heavy rain. The newsreader just announced that this rain not going to stop easily".

"So, how does these things related to the rain?"

"I'm going to do a blanket fort. I know it's childish. When I was a child, I always do this whenever it's rains. In that fort, I always read my books with the fairy lights. My parents always help me to build the blanket fort. They were so happy at that time. But now, they are acting like a strangers".

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry. I will help you".

"It's okay, I'm almost done. I'm gonna read my books in that fort. Don't disturb me".

Jeffrey was reading book in that fort with his glasses on, sitting in a cross-legged position. Suddenly, Kai entered into the blanket fort.

"Jeff, it's very cold outside. You took all of the blanket. I don't have anything to cover or heat up my body".

"So, what?"

"So, can I cuddle you here?"

Kai didn't wait for his answer. He straightaway hugged him from behind.

"Hmm... So comfortable".

"...."

Jeffrey still kept reading his book.

"Finally, the case is solved. So, no more problem for us. Can we celebrate that?"

"How do you want to celebrate?"

"Sex. It's been a long time. Can we have sex here?" Kai whispered at him.

"Are you serious? You are gonna destroy my blanket fort".

"Please, nah. I am feeling really hot right now. We can do cowgirl position" Kai took out his glasses off.

"Did you lock the door?"

"Already. No one else can see us through the ventilation hole because we are in the blanket fort now".

"You planned everything well" Jeffrey smile suspiciously to Kai.

Both of them took their shirts off. Kai helped Jeffrey undress his short pants.

"You didn't wear boxer" Kai asked.

"Nope. Is that a problem for you?"

"It is making me more horny".

Kai grabbed his ass and pulled out his own pants. Kai slapped his dick on Jeff's ass for many times.

"Do you want that?" Kai spanked him.

Kai started to tease his asshole with his dick.

"Kai, just put inside. Stop teasing!"

"Beg me, bxtch!" Kai grabbed his throat.

Kai's dick erected so big. He brought his ass towards his dick. Jeffrey moaned so loudly in that heavy rain. Jeffrey was moving his ass up and down. Kai looked at his horny face without even blinking once. He started to play with Jeff's nipples.

"Jeff, it's so nice" Kai also started to moan.

At one point, Kai stopped him from moving. He supported his weight while grabbing his thighs and started to fxck passionately. His movements were so fast until they heard a loud sound when Kai rise to meet each thrust. That sounds make them more horny. Jeffrey grabbed his chest and started to enjoy each thrust. Kai switched between shallow and deep thrusting alternatively. Jeffrey enjoyed watching Kai's horny face during fxcking. Suddenly, Kai pushed Jeffrey to lie down with his legs raised all the way up. Kai entered his sick into the asshole from a missionary position. Jeffrey hands were so free in that position so, he grabbed Kai's butt and started to feel each thrust of him. This time, his movements was so much faster. Jeffrey can feel Kai's head of his dick rubbing his G-spot directly. The blanket fort started to move according to their movements. Both of them met the climax faster and cummed. Kai was breathing so fast while moaning loudly when the cum released. No one heard their sound because of the heavy rain. The rain became advantage for them.

"Uff.....ufff.......uff... so nice. Your asshole is damn tight" Kai took out his dick out and lied beside Jeffrey.

Jeffrey saw his satisfied face and put his body on him while kissing him.

"Kai, did you enjoy?" Jeff brushed Kai's hair while smiling brightly at him.

"Of course. Did you?" Kai grabbed his ass again.

"I'm totally satisfied" Jeff's hands were on Kai's face.

"I love you, nah" Kai gave a bright smile to him.

"I love you the most in this world, Kai" Jeffrey kissed Kai passionately and lied down on his chest.

◾◽◾
Tim and New reached their room.

"So, bye" New waved at him and went to open his door.

Tim pulled his hand and make New to enter his room.

"Do you think that I will let you go easily? It's raining heavily outside. It's damn cold. I want to feel something hot now. Do you wanna help me?" Tim locked his door and came near to New.

"How do I help you?" New asked curiously.

"I want you to feel me inside".

"Inside what? I can't understand. Inside of my heart".

Tim's hands went to his hips and grabbed his butt.

"Inside of your asshole" Tim whispered.

New pushed him away so fast and got panicked by his actions. His hands started to shake and sweat. Tim noticed his drastic changes.

"Hey, New. What's happened? Why do you look so stressed?" Tim straightaway hugged him.

New always get panicked and stressed when it comes to sex. It's the same thing happened with Kai before. Now, it's with Tim.

"New, I won't do anything to you. Don't get panicked. I'm here for you. Don't worry about it" Tim brushed his hair.

Tim looked so worried about New. He felt guilty about his actions. Eventually, New came back to his normal state. Tim brought him to the bed and let him to sit on his lap while hugging.

"New, what happened to you? I'm so worried about you".

"Timothy, I'm not ready for sex now. I always get panicked like this when it comes to sex".

"It's okay. I can wait for you, New. I won't force you to do it. Sorry, nah".

When Tim said that, New felt his boner when sitting on his lap.

"It's okay, Timothy. But why are you having an erection now? Are you sure that you can wait for me?"

Tim straightaway put him down and covered his boner with his hand.

"Nothing. I can wait for you, nah" Tim was crying inside.

-winwin-

18+ contents. Hope you guys enjoy reading this part. Leave your comments in the comments section.
-aug_19_2020-