My Love is as a fever Chapter 29 Part I

(In the morning)

"Kai, I already invited my mother for the dinner at my father's house tonight. She doesn't want to come at first but I already convinced her now! Don't forget to come to my house tonight. We can come out to them at there" Jeffrey called him.

"How can I forget that? This is really an important today for us. Jeff, are you happy?"

"Of course. I'm really excited for it. That's my dream to have a dinner with my parents together. It's been a long time".

"Did you inform your father about that?"

"Yeah, I informed about you but I don't want to tell about mom. I don't think he will allow her to have dinner with us. But I can convince him when she get into the house. Don't worry! I can do this".

"You are really brave, Jeff. That's why I love you so much. Be like this forever, nah. Don't be scared of anything".

"I love you too, Kai. See you tonight. Bye" Jeff disconnected the call.

◾◽◾
(At the kitchen)

"Baby, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Tim asked New.

"Why are you calling me baby? It's really weird".

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my baby" Tim touched New's belly.

"Are you serious? I can't get pregnant, Mr. Timothy" New laughed at him.

"But I want babies, New. I'm really serious" Tim became more serious.

"Mr. Timothy, if we want baby, we can adopt them from any orphanage or we can buy dog or cat like Theo and Coco" New convinced him.

"Okay, New. I was just playing with you. I know you can't give birth to a child. Don't get serious! We can think about it in the future. For now, I just want to love you. Wait, what are you cooking?"

"I'm baking a cake for you but it's really difficult to do".

"Let me help you. It's really easy. Do you have the recipe?"

"Timothy, you don't have to help me. I want to do this alone. I can cook by myself. You go and play with Theo and Coco if you don't have anything to do. Just wait for me!" New pushed him away from the kitchen.

"Fine. Don't burn the cake. Be careful, nah! If you need help, just call me".

"Okay, fine. I will take care of it by myself".

◾◽◾
Ohm, Mark and his mom were at dining table.

"Mom, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I was going to tell you but you caught me before that. Please forgive me, mom. I really love him so much. I want to spend my life with him. Please accept, nah" Mark tried to convince her.

"Fine, I can understand you. I wanted to have a daughter-in-law but you gave me a son-in-law. It's okay, Mark. But it's hurts because you're the only one child for us. I will try to convince your dad. I will go now! Please take care, nah" Mom patted his head with a teary eyes.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. As long as I'm with Ohm, I will be happy, mom. He will take care of me well".

"Ohm, take care of my son, nah. Please don't hurt him in any way. Eventhough he looked brave outside, he is really a small child inside. I hope you guys will live happily together".

"It's okay, Mom. I will take care of him well" Ohm said.

Mom left the house by taking a cab. When she left the house, Mark straightaway hugged Ohm and cried on his shoulder.