My Love is as a fever Chapter 04 Part II

"Can we do it?".

"Finish it what you have started".

Jeffrey touched every inch of his body and started to give Kai a handjob.

"Wow.. Come, let's start the real fun".

Both of them were naked at the bed. Jeffrey was lying down at the bed and Kai was top of him while putting the condom on his dick. Then, he applied lubes on his asshole while putting his fingers inside him.

Jeffrey was moaning loudly.

Kai put inside him and pushed it while grabbing his boobs.

"Stop, Kai. Stop moving inside or outside. Stay remain. Don't move anywhere. It's so painful" Jeffrey said.

"Are you a virgin?  Is this your first time?" Kai asked.

"Yes, it's my first time. Wait for a while. Don't move".

"That means you are so lucky. Your first dick inside your hole is huge" Kai started to fxck him while pushing him so hard.

"Yeahhh.... It's so big" Jeffrey moaned so loud.

"Jeff, can you turn over. I want to try different position".

Jeff turned over his body and Kai put his dick again in his hole. This time it was so comfortable for Kai. So, he hugged him and started to fxck him fast.

Both of them met the climax. Kai just released his sperm inside his hole.

"Ufff....so nice. I'm totally satisfied" Kai said it while spanking his butt.

"First, take out your dick. It's painful".

Kai took out his dick and said "My dick is so lucky. It gets to experience a virgin ass".

Kai lied down beside Jeffrey and took a rest with him.

"Do you want to go now?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes, I have to go. Do you want me to go? If you are not feeling pain or uncomfortable, I will go".

"Then, go" He said it angrily.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yes, just go anywhere you want".

"Okay, I will go now".

Jeffrey rushed him to wear his clothes back and got him out of his room.

Then, he closed the door.

"Why is he forcing me to go out?" Kai talked to himself.

Kai headed to his home while thinking about him. He really want to know about this boy. He already forgot his breakup with New. This Jeffrey became his centre of attention. So, he messaged his friend (Tae) to ask about that boy.

Kai : Do you know anyone named Jeffrey?

Tae : Yes, I know. He is our junior. He is such a bookworm. I always saw him with a book in his hand. He will be at library all of the time. He won't speak to anyone. He is quite introvert. I think he is interested in guitar and piano. That's why he chose music department.

Kai : Oh.. Can you send me his instagram id?

Tae : Wait, let me check.

Tae send his instagram id to Kai. Kai was so shocked when he saw his instagram account. It was full of pictures of books. Finally, he found his picture holding a book.

Oh.. Wow. He is damn cute. Really good looking. How come he don't have any boyfriends or girlfriends? Can I try him?

◾◽◾
New went to train station to go to his hometown. He sat at the window seat alone there. It's just 1 hour 30 minutes train journey. When the wind blows at his face, he was thinking about a lot of stuff in his mind;about his exam results; about his breakup with Kai; about Tim. Actually, it's not because he can't have sex with Kai. It's because he can't have relationship  with anyone. His 18 year old memory was playing in his mind repeatedly. Tears were coming from his eyes.

The train stopped at his destination. His father was waiting for him at the car.

"Hi, papa. How are you?".

"I'm fine. Is anyone coming with us now?"

"No, why?"

"This time also you didn't bring your girlfriend here".

"Papa, I don't have any girlfriend. How should I bring one?"

"Okay, fine. Come, let's go to home".

New's father drove the car to his house. They lived in a condominium with three rooms. One room is for their parents, one is for his elder sister and another one is for New and his elder brother. Unfortunately, their siblings can't come to home because of their work. So, their parents only living alone in that house. Now, New came to the house to join them. New's birthday is just in three days but their siblings can't join his birthday celebration. After New reached his home, he straightaway hugged his mom because he is very close to his mother compared to his dad.

"New, I just prepared special lunch for you. Come, let's have lunch first".

Suddenly, he got a text from Oak. Oak is a friend of New who is living next door. Actually, Oak is New's ex boyfriend and his first love. They became a couple when New was 17 while Oak was 18.

"Mom, is P' Oak came here?"

"Ya, I saw him yesterday".

"Ohh".

Oak : Hi, New. Did you reached your home?

New : Hi, P' Oak. How did you know I came here?

Oak : Oh... I met your mom yesterday. She told me about it.

New : Oh... Okay, krub.

Oak :  Do you wanna go to Sunset Farm tomorrow with me?

New : Can, no problem.

Oak : Okay, see you tomorrow morning.

New informed his mom that he is going to the farm tomorrow with Oak. His mom also let him go because she knows that Oak will take care of him well.

(They next day)

It was 8 o'clock in the morning. New woke up, took a bath and got ready for the trip with Oak.

Oak : New, I am the parking area. Come there.

New : On the way!

New put all of his necessities in a bag and went to the parking area. Oak was waiting for him while standing beside his motorcycle. From New's perspective, Oak become more muscular than before. He is not too muscular but not too skinny. He is really quite fit now. He was wearing a white sleeveless tank tops. It was too loose for him. So, New can see his muscles and chest through the hole.

Oh...geez. P' Oak became more hot now. Damn.. He is also wearing white like me.

"Hi, New. How are you?"

"Sawasdee krub, P' Oak. I'm fine. How about you?"

"What do you think?"

"You are hot... I mean you are looking really good".

"Thank you, krub. Wear this helmet. We are gonna move from here".

"Okay, krub".

New wore the helmet and sat on the motorcycle behind Oak. Oak held his hands and wrapped around his hip.

"Hold tightly, New. I'm gonna drive faster".

In just 20 minutes, they arrived their destination.

"New,  did you took your breakfast today?"

"Not actually".

"Come, let's have breakfast first" Oak brought him to a food shop beside the farm.

They started to eat while talking about many things about their life.

"P' Oak, are you still single?"

"No, New. I have a girlfriend now".

"Oh... You like girls now".

-winwin-

Leave your comments in the comment section. Hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you.
-aug_05_2020-