My Love is as a fever Chapter 05 Part II

"Stop asking stupid questions. Let's go".

Jeffrey sat on his bicycle by facing behind. So, he didn't have to hold Kai.

"Jeff, can you sit like normal?"

"Why any problem?"

"Nothing. Do as you want" Kai said it with a annoying voice.

Kai heard that he is such a bookworm but he didn't expect that he will be reading a book while riding a bicycle. Kai was so disappointed with him.

Why is he so weird? I feel like he is not interested on me. The more I become closer to him, the more he is getting further away from me. Should I give up?

When he went to book shop, Jeffrey forgot about Kai. His eyes was on books only. Kai felt like he made a mistake by bringing him into a book shop. Jeffrey sat down near the book shelf and searching for a book. Kai sat beside him and acted like he is checking out books.

"Did you forget something?" Kai asked.

"What did I forget?" Jeffrey said without looking at him.

"Me" Kai pointed his face while smiling at him brightly.

"Are you a small child?"

Jeffrey stood up and tried to reach a book on the book shelf. He tiptoed to reach the book but he lost his stability. He felt down on Kai accidentally. Kai stared at his eyes intensively while smiling at him. Jeffrey tried to get up from him but Kai wrapped his hands around his hip and kissed his nose. Jeff escaped from his hug and tried to get up. He also helped Kai to woke up from the floor.

"You are such a troublemaker. If you want that book, you should have asked me to get it for you. Nah, take this book".

"I'm sorry and thank you for the book".

"Are you done? Come, let's go to pay for the book".

"Okay, you go first. I'll come".

After he went, Jeffrey knocked his head with that book.

Don't fall for him, Jeff. He just breakup with New. There is a high probability he will get back with him. You are just a time pass for him. It's just an one night stand.

After they exited the book shop, they planned to go for dinner at the nearest food stall.

"What do you wanna eat here?" Kai asked.

"Anything. You order for me".

"Okay" .

After the waiter moved from his table, Jeffrey held Kai's hands.

"Are you still angry?" Jeffrey asked.

"Why should I be angry?"

"Because I didn't pay attention to you today....Maybe"

"Finally, you realized. I just want to be closer to you but you are just ignoring me. What is your problem?".

"I don't have any problem. Did you really forget your boyfriend? You just had a breakup".

"New was in my past life. But now, I'm here with you, holding your hands. Why don't you realize it? I don't know that I forget about him or not but the person who is in my mind right now is you. Isn't it clear that I'm hitting on you?"

"Very clear. I just need time for now".

"Okay, take your time. I'm not forcing you".

That dinner night changed Jeffery's perspective on Kai. Is he having the fever? Or he just don't want to admit that he is having fever.