My Love is as a fever Chapter 23 Part II

(The next day)

New packed all of his stuff and went to his granduncle's house by cab. It was a ranch-style house with long and low profile. The thing that attracted New was there was a small tree house at there. It was so cute with the fairy lights at there.

New straightaway rang the housebell to meet his granduncle

New straightaway rang the housebell to meet his granduncle. There was an old man opened the door.

"Sawasdee krub, P' Pawin".

"Sawasdee. But I'm not Pawin. I'm Paitoon".

"Paitoon?? My mom said that your name is Pawin. Am I correct? Is this the correct address right?" New checked the home address again in his phone.

"No.. No.. You came to the correct address. Pawin is inside. I will call him. You come inside first" Paitoon let him to sit at the living hall.

New got amazed by that house. It looked really modern, fancy and very clean inside.

(In the kitchen)

"Pawin krubbb, your grandson already here. I will handle the cooking. You go and meet him there".

"Okay, Mr. Paitoon. I will check him out. You handle the cooking. Don't burn anything, nah" Pawin went to the living hall.

"Sawasdee krub, P' Pawin. How are you?"

"Sawasdee, New. I'm really good. You can call me grandpa. No problem. It's been a long time I saw you. The last time I saw you when you was a small baby. Now, you already became big".

"Really? P'. Why my family didn't talk about you before? Now, only I know that I have a granduncle in Bangkok"

"Cuz.....cuz... Maybe they are embarrassed about me".

"Why do they embarrassed about you,grandpa?"

"Cuz, I loved a guy" Pawin said with a low voice.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Paitoon. Pawin's husband. It's all because of me".

"Mr. Paitoon, did you finished cooking?" Pawin asked.

"Yeah, I already finish" Paitoon patted Pawin's head and sat beside him.