My Love is as a fever Chapter 28 Part I

Theo and Coco were searching for Tim and New around the house. Pawin was watering plants at the garden and became confused when seeing Theo and Coco.

"Mr. Paitoon, what are they doing? I feel like they're searching for something".

"How do you know that?" Paitoon asked curiously.

"Dad's knows everything about them".

"Then, ask your children yourself!"

Pawin bent down to them and started talking.

"Theo, Coco, what happened? What are you guys searching? I don't think you guys are searching for a food because this is not your lunch time. Maybe..... Oh...... I know!!!!" Pawin brushed their fur.

"What do you know now?"

"I think they are searching for Tim and New. Theo, Coco, your brothers at the tree house. Don't disturb them. They're still sleeping" Pawin pointed his finger at the tree house.

When they saw that, they straightaway ran to the tree house to see them.

"Why did you do that? They are going to disturb their sleep" Paitoon said

"How I know that? They love them more than us. Leave it!"

When Theo and Coco saw them at the bed, they were rounding the bed for many times. Tim got disturb by their footsteps and woke up from his sleep. Tim lifted Theo and Coco and put them on the bed in between New and him.

"Shhhh.... your brother is still sleeping. Don't disturb him. Don't make noises! You guys also go to sleep" Tim put his finger on his lips and lied down on the bed.

Theo started to walk on Tim's abs and played with him while licking his ear. Coco(Munchkin) patted New's hair with its short and cute legs.

"Timothy, don't disturb me!" New talked while sleeping.

"It's not me, New. Open your eyes and look at yourself!" Tim said while playing with Theo.

New slowly opened his eyes and saw Coco was patting his hair beside him.

"Oiii....Coco.... What are you doing here?" New carried Coco and put it on his chest while kissing its cute legs.

"Mr. Timothy, when did they came here?"

"Just now. They came here to wake us up. So cute! Come let's go down".

(At the garden)

"Mr. Paitoon, where is the cornflowers pot at here? Did you move it somewhere" Pawin asked.

"Pawin, did you forgot? You broke the flower pot by dropping it accidentally. We shifted that plant to another place. Look at there!"

"Yeahhh..... I can remember now. How can I forget that?"

"Pawin, you are having a bad memory power now. Do you still remember my name?"

"Mr. Paitoon, don't make me scared. I'm really worried right now " Pawin closed the pipe.

"Oiii..... Don't worry, nah. We are already old. It's just a normal thing for us. You don't have to feel scared about it" Paitoon patted his head.

"Mr. Paitoon, did you prepare the papers?"

"I will prepare it by tomorrow. Don't worry about it! I will take care of that".

"Okay, come let's eat breakfast. I'm really hungry".

Paitoon went to the kitchen but Pawin still standing there like a stone.

"What happened to you? Why are you not moving? You said you're hungry. Come, let's go to the kitchen" Paitoon asked out of curiosity.