My Love is as a fever Chapter 30 Part I

Mark and Ohm went to a franchise to have their dinner. Ohm became confused when he saw the way workers treated Mark at there.

"P' Mark, did you book a table here to have a dinner?"

"Yeah! This restaurant is quite famous at here. You have to book before you come here. This seat beside this lake is very demanding. I booked it only for you".

"Ohh.... That's why you asked me to not to eat anything. I can understand now. What dish is so famous at here?"

"Spicy cheesy fried chicken. They will wrap the chicken with cheese. It will be really tasty here. Let's order that! You will definitely like that".

"Fine, P'. You can order for me. I want to eat anything that you like. Let me go watch the fishes and take some pictures at the lake!"

"Okay, be careful there, Ohm!"

Ohm went to the lake to watch the beautiful fishes while standing near the bridge with his mini instax camera. Suddenly, a boy approached him.

"Hi! The fishes are so beautiful at this night right" That boy said.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful. P', can you take a picture of me with this place?" Ohm asked.

"Yeah, I can take it".

Ohm gave his camera to that boy to take some pictures.

"Smile. 1..2..3....." That boy clicked the camera.

Ohm waited for the polaroid to release. When he saw the picture, he was so satisfied.

"P', it's really a good picture. Thank you for helping me to take the picture".

"Welcome. Is that your boyfriend at that table?"

"Yeah, P'. He is my boyfriend".

Mark was looking at them angrily.

"He is really handsome. You guys must be so cute together".

"Thank you, P'. Can you help me with one thing?" Ohm was discussing something with that boy.

Ohm and that boy went closer to Mark.

"Can I get your phone number?" That boy asked.

"Give me your phone, P'. I will save it for you".

Ohm took his phone and saved his phone number in his phone.

"By the way, my name is Saifah".

"I'm Ohm, P' " Ohm hugged him.

When they were hugging, Saifah's hand went until Ohm's ass. Mark became so angry after he saw that. Suddenly, Ohm also felt quite weird about him.

"P', bye. Keep in touch!" Ohm escaped from him and went to sit at his table.

Mark gave a stern look to him.

"Why, P'? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Who is him? How did you met him? Why did you give your phone number to him? Why did you hugged him like that? Why did you let him touch your ass?" Mark was asking many questions without taking a break.

"P', why are you asking a lot of questions?"

"Just tell me who is him?"

Ohm took a picture of him being jealous. He laughed looking at that picture.

"P', you are so cute when you're jealous. It's really a good picture".

"Stop playing with me! Please tell me now" Mark became serious.