My Love is as a fever Chapter 27 Part II

(At New's room)

"New, what happened? Why are you crying?" Tim asked.

"Mr. Timothy, please go away from here, please. Don't come near me. Don't be so nice to me" New said while crying.

"Why not? New, I won't leave you anymore. Let me be with you if you still love me" Tim went to hug him.

"Of course, bxtch. I always loved you; I still love you; I will love you".

New also hugged him back and straightaway kissed him.

"I'm really sorry, Timothy. I did a big mistake. Please forgive me. I don't want to fight with you anymore;I won't hurt you anymore; I won't leave you anymore. I don't want to waste my time by doing that. I want to spend my whole time with you happily. I'm sorry, nah" New kissed while crying so hard.

"No, New. I'm the one that have to apologize to you. I did the mistake at first. I shouldn't have ignored you. I'm the main reason for our fights. If I didn't do that, this wouldn't happen. Please forgive me, New".

New kissed all over his face.

"I love you, Mr. Timothy. I really need you in my life. I want to hold your hand until we become like our grandpa. I want that life like them" New cried again.

"I love you, too, New. Don't cry! Don't cry! I promised that I won't leave you anymore. You are the best thing in my life. I don't want to lose you anymore" Tim wiped his tears while smiling at him.

New brought Tim's hand toward his heart.

"Hear my heartbeat! It is beating with your name. Timothy! Timothy!"  New said while smiling.

"Haha... Don't use my trick to me!" Tim stared at him continuously.

"I really missed this! Why did you follow me until here even after I treated you like that? Do you love me that much?" New asked.

"Cuz I saw this bracelet is still in your wrist. That means you haven't forget anything about me. It shows that you still love me. That's why I came to convince you. New, don't do anything like this anymore".

"No, Timothy. I won't these kinda things anymore. I want to live my life to the full with you" New grabbed Tim's behind hair and started to kiss him passionately.

"New, you can kiss me at anytime. Now, we have to go and meet our grandpa. I think they're waiting for us. I ordered a cake for them. Come, let's go and surprise them. They should be happy on this day" Tim stopped kissing him and went to the kitchen to take out the cake from refrigerator.

(At the backyard)

Tim and New showed themself with the cake in front of them. Theo and Coco went near to them when they saw the candle lights from the cake.

"Grandpa, let's cut the cake first.  Wish something before that".

Pawin grabbed Paitoon's hand and wished before blowing the candles. They cut the cake together and fed it to each other and also to Tim and New.

"Finally, it's happened!" Pawin said.

"What happened, grandpa?" New asked.

"I'm not blind. I can see it. You guys already got back together right".

"Grandpa, don't tease me! Are we cuter than you guys?" New wrapped his hands around Tim's hip.

"Yeah, you guys are really cute but not like us. You guys can't compared to us".

"FINE. It's okay. Thank you so much, grandpa. Thanks for sharing your story with us. You are like a idol to us"  New hugged Pawin.

"Come, let's toss now!" Paitoon showed his wine glass to everybody.

They were drinking and eating all night. New was playing with Theo and Coco for a whole time. They were having so much fun at the house. Tim and New helped Pawin and Paitoon to send them to their room. They also carried Theo and Coco and send them to their houses.

"Then, Mr. Timothy, where do you wanna sleep now?"

"Do you wanna know that?" Tim asked while coming near to him.

Tim straightaway lifted him and started to run. New's belly was on Tim's shoulder.

"Timothyyy! Put me down".

"Nope. If I put you down, you wil go to your room. That's not fun. We got back together after a long time. I don't want to miss this chance" Tim climbed up the stairs and went to tree house. After I reached there, he put him down on the floor.

"Mr. Timothy, you're so cruel. This is grandpa's private place. Why did you brought me here?"

"New, don't worry! I already asked a permission from grandpa. They already gave us the permission. Now, we can have fun here".

"What do you mean by fun, Mr. Timothy?" New started at him curiously.

New thought that Tim want to have sex with him at there.

"It's not what you think! If I had sex with you at this place, this place will collapsed. Because I'm really hungry of you and I won't go easy on you anymore. But I don't want to do it today".

"Then, what do you want to do now?"

"I want to sleep with you while cuddling you. I really missed that so much. Let's cuddle, nah".

New smiled at him and went to hug him while pushing him on the bed. They were rolling on the bed. There was not even one inch gap between them. They were so close to each other. New's head was at Tim's neck. Tim tilt his head to see New's face.

"Mr. Timothy, I have a question!"

"What question, cutie?"

"Why did you ignored me on that day?  Why you was so angry?"

"It's because the day we went to the beach. You accidentally drunk coffee that has nutmeg powder right. After that, you became so high and started to blabber. When I sent you to your room, I heard that you were saying that you still love P' Oak and even kissed him. I was so angry at that time. How can you do that to me? That's why I planned to not talk to you for a few days but you went too far. I don't have any intention to breakup with you. I'm really sorry, nah" Tim brushed New's hair.

"Mr. Timothy, I'm really sorry. I can't remember anything what happened on that time. I was so blank. I just blabbered something. Don't take it very serious. I don't love him anymore. He is just my ex. I kissed him before I was in a relationship with you. I didn't cheat you at all" New held Tim's chin.

"Fine. After this, your lips only belongs to me. I only can kiss you. Can I get one right now?"

"Nope, I want to sleep. Your body is really comfortable to sleep and also very warm" New held his body tightly.

"Wait, don't sleep! I have a question, too. Why did you got panick attack on that day? Why Max was in your room?"

"Oh...... He confessed to me on that day. When he did that, I was really panicked. My vision went blank and also started to imagine that it was P' Toey. When you came there, you were looking like P' Oak that time. I knew that it is you but in my vision, I saw P' Oak at that time. I don't know what happened to me. It was really strange! I'm really sorry for ignoring you on that day. I didn't mean to do that!"

"Oh, that's why you used the P' word to me on that day. Whatever! Stop apologizing to me. I'm really tired of that word. We are already together now. I'm really happy. New!!!!" Tim called his name slowly.

"What, Timothy? I want to sleep now" New put his finger on Tim's lips.

"Look at the sky at there! The stars are so beautiful there".

"Yeah, Timothy, it's so beautiful. This tree house is so pretty. Our grandpa is really lucky to have this kinda house. This is the perfect house. When we get old, I also want to stay at this kinda home. Timothy, can we do that?" New looked at Tim's face.

New saw that Tim already went to sleep while watching the sky. New straightaway kissed his forehead and also went to sleep while cuddling him.

-winwin-

Share your thoughts about this chapter to me. Hope you guys love reading my webnovel! Thank you so much!
-sep_9_2020-