My Love is as a fever Chapter 16 Part I

Mark dropped Ohm to his university by car.

"Bye, P'. Today, my class finishes at 3pm".

"Wait, Ohm" Mark touched his eyebrows.

"What, P'?"

"There was something on your eyebrows. I just cleaned it".

Ohm smiled brightly at Mark. He straightaway kissed him in his cheek and rushed to his class faster. After he got off from there car, Mark was blushing alone in the car.

◾◽◾
(In the canteen)

Tae and Max were eating at the canteen.

"Max, I heard that New and Tim are together now".

"Ya, I know about it, too".

"Are you upset about it, Max?"

"Upset? My life is already collapsed. I don't know what am I doing. My parents are looking down on me now. I am ashamed of myself. The only thing that makes me happy is New. He also have a boyfriend now. I can't do anything and I don't want to do anything. I'm really tired. Tired of acting normal to everyone. I want him to be happy. I don't want to disturb his life".

"Don't worry, Max. I'm also feeling the same. I lost my best friend. Kai started to ignore me in the class. He didn't even speaking one word to me. It was so painful. We really did a big mistake. But I have you and you have me. If you want to share something, share with me, nah. You don't have to feel alone. I think the time will heal everything".

◾◽◾
Kai were rushing to see Jeffrey at his class. He was standing in front of the entrance of his class. The professor noticed him standing there.

"Why are you waiting here?" The professor asked him.

"Madam, can I meet Jeffrey Sakdatorn for a while? It's really important".

"Okay, just for five minutes. Jeffrey Sakdatorn, someone came here to meet you".

Everyone in the classroom were wooing at him. He woke up from his place and went to Kai.

"Why did you came here?" Jeffrey asked in low voice.

"I came here to see you. Was you safe yesterday? Did you lock your room? Is there someone disturb you in the hostel? Or in the university? Tell me, nah".

Jeffrey was looking at him silently.

"No one is disturbing me and I'm really safe. Are you done? Can I go back to my class now?"

"Wait........ I missed you, nah" Kai brushed Jeffery's hair.

The professor took a photo of them and enjoyed herself watching them close. She is really a yaoi girl.

"But it's just one day, Kai".

"Eventhough it's one day, I missed you so much, nah".

"I missed you, too, Kai. Are you done now?"

"Nope, I will drop you back to the hostel today. I will be waiting for you.Bye".

"Okay, bye".

When Jeffrey came back to the class, the whole class wooed on him again. Jeffrey was putting his head down and got back to his seat back.

◾◽◾
Tim was sitting in his class with Tack. He was looking at his phone and didn't pay attention to the class. He was stalking New's instagram and searching for a picture of him with Toey but he didn't find any.

Who is this Toey? He didn't upload any pictures with him in his instagram. I think I should find him in his followers list.

He typed 'Toey' in his followers list. There was only one account is found. He opened that instagram and started to stalk him.

I think he is the real Toey. He is the ex boyfriend of New. Yeah, it's correct. He has a lot of pictures with P' Oak. I think I should message him. Should I?

"Tim, what are you doing? Pay attention to the class. I think the professor is looking at you".

Tim put his phone down and started to pay attention to the class. After the class ends, suddenly he got a call from New.

"Hi, New. What's up?"

"Mr. Timothy, are you free after your class finishes?"

"Nope... I have basketball practice today. Why?"

"What time your practice will finishes? Can you drop me to the hostel today? I can wait for you".

"4 o'clock. You just come to the basketball court".

"Okay, krub".

New went to library alone to do some revision. It's because the final exam for this semester is going to start in two weeks. Then, he saw Max was reading something at the library. He straightaway went to his table and sat in front of him.

"Sawasdee krub, P' Max".

"Sawasdee, New. What are you doing here?"

"I just came here to study. What are you doing?"

"I came here to sleep for a while. I have a class in just 30 minutes. I'm so tired. That's why I came here".

"Okay, P'. I will wake you up. You just sleep first".

"Okay, New" Max put his head on his hand and started to take a nap there.

New opened his books and started to do some revision. After a while, Max woke up from his nap and watched him reading the book. He was so cute at that time. Max started to enjoy looking at him.

"P', don't you wanna sleep?"

"Yeah but you're distracting me".

"Why? What did I do?"

"You're so cute".

"P'.........." New was embarrassed to look at him.

New pushed Max's head down to make him to sleep back.

"New, how's your realationship with Tim. Are you guys happy?"

"Yeah, P'. He's really good and we're happy, too".

"That's good.If you have any problem, you can share with me, nah. I think I have to go to class now. Bye! See you" Max rushed to go to his class.

New continued doing his revision in the library. After a while, he packed all of his stuff and went to the basketball court. It was an outdoor basketball court and was so hot under the sun. New was searching for Tim but there was no one were there. He sat at the higher level of seating place while waiting for Tim. Tim was behind him and put his feet before he sat at that place. New realized that he sat on someone's feet. Tim patted his head. New straightaway woke up from his feet.

"Mr. Timothy, what are you doing,?"

"I'm not doing anything. Why?"

"Wait! Why are you shirtless? Wear your shirt first. Everybody is watching your body".

"It was so hot. That's why I took of my shirt".

"You should wear your shirt. It's so public!"

"If you admit that you're possessive of me, I will wear my shirt back".

"No, I won't admit it".

"Then, do you wanna play basketball with me?"

"No, Mr. Timothy. I'm wearing uniform now".

"Is it because of uniform or you don't know how to play?"

"Mr. Timothy, I am really good at this. Don't underestimate me because of my height".

"Then, come and play with me".

"Ok, fine" New tucked of his shirt and unbuttoned some of the buttons.

"Let's play".

-winwin-

There is gonna be a basketball competition between Tim and New in the next part. Thank you for spending your time to read my webnovel. Keep supporting!
-aug_25_2020-