My Love is as a fever Chapter 25 Part II

(In the morning)

New went to meet Pawin at the garden. Pawin and Paitoon were watering the plants at there.

"New, can you help me?" Pawin asked.

"What help, grandpa?"

"Theo and Coco were sneezing form morning. Can you bring them to veterinary clinic to check them? Bring Tim with you. It'll be helpful to handle both of them".

"Okay, grandpa. I will bring them. You don't have to worry".

Tim and New brought Theo and Coco to the car.

"Pawin, is this your plan? Do you think it will work out? I don't think so. Hope they won't fight at there" Paitoon said.

"Excuse me, Mr. Paitoon. Can you shut up? This is not my plan. I will work out my plan in the night. You go and collect some woods".

"I can't do everything alone. Help with me, nah".

"Omaigod, this old man is really getting on my nerves?"

"If am old man, how about you?"

"Stop talking! Come, let's go to collect some woods".

◾◽◾
Ohm woke up from his sleep and noticed that Mark was not in the bed. He went to check him in the house. Mark was cooking at the kitchen. He was shirtless and wore a pink colour apron on him. It was so cute on him. Ohm straightway took his mini instax camera and took a photo of him at the kitchen.

"P', what are you doing now? You are so sexy in this apron. Why are you seducing me in the morning?" Ohm hugged him from behind tightly while closing his eyes.

"Ohm, I'm cooking breakfast for my boyfriend. It's burritos. Nah, have it".

"What did you put inside?"

"Chicken, red rice, corn, cheese, capsicum ,refried beans and a lots of love. Eat it. This is the first time, I am cooking for you".

"P', are you sure? Is this eatable? I'm quite scared".

"Don't worry, I already tasted it. It's really nice".

"Fine" Ohm took the first bite of the burrito.

"P', it's really tasty. Not bad. I'm going to take a shower now. Save some burrito for me".

"Ohm, did you ate this burrito without brushing?"

"Yeah, P'. Now, I'm gonna kiss you" Ohm kissed his cheek.

"Ohm, go and brush your teeth. It's disgusting!"

◾◽◾
Jeffrey woke up from his sleep. Suddenly, he saw Kai was sitting in front of him. He scratched his eyes for multiple times to check that it is a dream or not. Unfortunately, it's not a dream.

"Jeff, good morning!"

"Kai, why did you came here? My father is in the house. Go away from here".

"Where should I go? I already met your father just now" Kai sat beside Jeff.

"What did you tell to my father?" Jeff sat in a cross-legged position on the bed.

"I said that I'm the boyfriend of your cute son" Kai pinched his cheeks.

"Kai, don't play with me. Just tell me the truth".

"Okay, fine. I said that I'm your friend in the university. I also got the permission to go out with you today".

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm really tired. I want to be here".

Kai straightaway grabbed Jeff's chin and pulled it towards his lips and gave him a kiss.