My Love is as a fever Chapter 26 Part I

"P' why you didn't go work today?"

"No, I'm not going to work today. I want to be with you throughout the day. Do you remember? You asked that a question on that day. Do you like to be in the police station or with me? I want to answer that question now".

"What's the answer, P'?"

"I like to be with you rather than going to the police station. I want to spend my time with you" Mark hugged him.

"P', don't be too sweet. Look at here! The ants are biting you. Wait, P'. Where are we going?" Ohm laughed at Mark.

"I won't tell you until we get there. Go and change your clothes. Your pants is too short. I don't want anyone to see your sexy thighs. It's belongs to me".

"P', it's your pants. I don't have any clothes at this house. That's why I wore yours".

"What about the underwear? Did you wear mine?"

"P', stop talking nonsense. I accidentally left my underwears here and there is also some clothes here. I have to check that but I didn't wear any underwear now. Don't forget that I have to bring my stuff back here".

"Okay, fine. Go and wear something nice. Don't seduce me with your body".

"You also same, P'. Your nipples are popping out from your shirt. Go and change your shirt. Wear something thick to hide it. It's really tasty!" Ohm bite his own lips while touching that nipples.

"Oiii.. Don't make me turn on right now! Go and get ready".

◾◽◾
"Grandpa, what are you guys doing at the backyard? Are you preparing a campfire?" New asked.

"Yeah. We are gonna have a party tonight. That's why! We are preparing for it!" Pawin answered.

"What's special, grandpa? Why are you throwing a party tonight?"

"It's our 40th anniversary today. We have been together for 40 years. So, we planned to throw a party today" Paitoon said.

"Really? Congratulations, grandpa. It's been already 40 years. You guys are really an understanding couple".

"Nope, New. We are not an understanding couple. We often fight with each other but I can't live without him even for one day. I have to hug him everyday. I have to kiss him everyday. If I didn't do that, I will feel weird and uncomfortable. Eventhough we fight and stopped talking to each other, it won't last for one hour. I will get back together with him very fast" Pawin stared at Paitoon.

"Oiii....Why are you so romantic today? Come, let's do the work" Paitoon hugged him.

New was so happy when looking at them. They became like an idol couple for New. He also felt like he made a mistake by ignoring Tim. He also want these kinda of things in his life.

◾◽◾
Mark parked the car in front of an old house.

"P', why did you brought me here? This house is really scary. Is this is a haunted house? Why this house is surrounded by a lot of trees? It's really scary, P' ".

"Ohm, I lied to you. I have a work today but not in the police station. I have to investigate at this house. People said that this house haunted by the old man who died here. Every night, the neighbors hear a girls's weeping sound from this house. That's why they reported a case about it" Mark said it in a scary voice.

"P', then, why did you bring me here?"

"They gave this case for me to solve and also asked me to investigate alone at there. But I'm too scared to go alone to this house. That's why I brought you here".