My Love is as a fever Chapter 26 Part II

"Ohm! Ohmm! Where are you?" Mark shouted his name at the house.

"P' Mark, I'm in the room. Come here faster!"

Mark went into the room and saw Ohm was standing there. He straightaway went to hug him tightly from behind.

"Ohm, what's happened? Why did you shout just now?  Did you saw something?" Mark was afraid to open his eyes to see the ghost.

"P', open your eyes first! Nothing happened to me".

Mark slowly opened his eyes and saw a boy and a girl was standing there in that room. That boy was covering his dick and balls with his two hands while the girl used one hand to cover her boobs and another one to cover her pussy.

"Wait, who are they? Are they ghosts? Why are the ghosts naked? They can't brought their own clothes after they died. That's really scary!"

"P', stop talking nonsense. They're humans not ghosts. They were having sex at here".

"Really? So, the comb, makeup set, necklace and the panties, are they belongs to you?"

The girl nodded her head while looking at down.

"Guys, please wear your clothes first. We will turn back now" Mark turned over but Ohm didn't.

"Ohm, turn over. Let them get dressed!" Mark whispered.

"No, that boy is quite hot. I wanna see that thing of him" Ohm whispered at Mark's ear.

"I will kill you. You can see only mine" Mark put his hand on Ohm's shoulder to make him turn around forcefully and covered his eyes.

(After a while)

"P', we already get dressed! You can turn over" That boy said.

"Okay, fine. Why did you guys are having sex at this place? Do you know about the ghost here?"

Both of them started to sweat and their body started to shake. They were so scared to answer his questions.

"Boy, I won't do anything. You guys don't have to be afraid. Just tell me the truth. I will try to help both of you".

"P', actually, we are neighbors and we are also in a relationship right now. Our parents are really strict so, one day, we decided to have sex at here. It will be easy for both of us because this house is really near to our house. When we were having sex, she moaned and cried a lot since that is the first time for her. After that, every night, we were having sex at here. We will escape from our house at midnight to come here. Her voice was so loud when moaning and our parents misunderstood that sound and reported to the police".

"Is your dick really big? Why was she moaning so loud?" Ohm asked a stupid question.

"Ohm, that's a stupid question. Can you stop that?" Mark warned him.

"P', I just asked out of curiosity?"

"I know why you are so curious. Control yourself! Let me handle this. Okay, boy. Why did you guys came here in the evening now? You said that you will come at the midnight only".

"P', we knew that our parents reported to the police. So, we want to clear our things at there. When we were cleaning, we decided to have sex for the last time. When we were having sex at here, that brother caught us".

(In Ohm's mind)

Why did I catch them? I should have looked at them secretly. I missed everything right now. I seriously wanna see his dick. He already get dressed now. It's all because of this P' Mark. I thought it was a ghost. That's why I shouted.