My Love is as a fever Chapter 22 Part I

(At the lecture hall)

"New, why do you look so dizzy?"

"Yesterday, I drank a coffee without reading the ingredients in it. After a while, I realized that there is a nutmeg powder in that coffee. I was having a tremendous headache after that".

"Ohh.... Then, where did you go yesterday? You didn't come to the classes yesterday".

"Timothy and me went to a beautiful place to spend our time. It was so romantic".

"Omg! You skip the class to enjoy your time with Tim. You are becoming so brave now. Don't forget! The exam is just next week. Don't lose your focus".

"Stop advicing me! How about your relationship with Tack?"

"Do you mean Tack? He is such a coward. His physical appearance and his personality doesn't match at all. But he is still cute. I really like this type of guys. Hahaha".

Tim and Tack entered the lecture hall. Tim doesn't even look at New and didn't sat beside him. He chose a seat behind him. New was really confused because of his sudden behavior.

"Mr. Timothy, what happened? Don't you want to beside me?" New asked.

Tim started to ignore him and didn't even speak any words to him. The lecturer entered the lecture hall. Everyone started to give attention to the class but New was not in the mood to study. He was irritated by these kinda behavior of Tim. Everyone in the class started to gossip about them.

◾◽◾
"Jeff, I'm gonna shoot my first video for my YouTube channel. You have to come there. We're shooting in different location today" Kai was eating with Jeffrey at the canteen.

"Kai, why are you shooting today? Is that the scar at your neck already healed?"

"It's just a small scar. Don't worry! I don't have any pain now".

"Are you sure? Then, I will come to watch your shooting. Share me the location to me later. Who is going to shoot the video?".

"Someone from film department. His name is Art. He volunteered himself to shoot the video for me. But I also have to pay him for his work".

"Oh..See you at the shooting. I have to go now. Bye!"

Jeffrey went to his class while Kai was still at the canteen.

(In the evening)

Jeffrey went to the auditorium to watch the shooting. Kai was wearing makeup for that shooting and his clothes looked like Korean idol. Jeffrey never seen Kai like this. He was so handsome at that moment.

"Jeff, how am I looking? Why are you staring at me in that way?"

"Nothing. My boyfriend is so handsome today. I can't even blink my eyes".

Kai came closer to him and wrapped his hands around Jeff's hip.

"Jeff, when did you became this sweet? I feel like I'm having a diabetes because of you".

"Do you want to eat the medicine? I will let you kiss my cheek for once".

"Excuse me. Every parts of your body is belongs to me. I can have it at anytime. You don't have to give permission to me" Kai kissed his both of his cheeks.

"Kai, P' Art is looking at us. Go and get prepared for the shooting. I'll be waiting here".

Kai went to meet Art.

"Art, can we start shooting now?"

"Wait for a while, Kai. I will setup the camera".

After he setup the camera, he went to Kai to check his clothing and makeup.

"Your makeup is really good. Your hairstyle also okay. But your shirt is really so formal".

Art unbuttoned some of the button at the top of the shirt. When unbuttoning, Art touched his chest firmly. He even helped Kai to tuck his shirt and almost touched his crotch. Kai didn't make it as a big issue and went with the flow. It was so obvious that he is touching Kai's body sexually. When Art was doing that, Kai straightaway looked at Jeffery's reaction. His face was looking so angry.

Why Art is touching my body like this? Jeffrey also watching this. I think he is so angry now. How should I handle this situation? I seriously don't know.

Jeffrey became so frustrated and immediately went to Kai.

"P' Art, I can help him with the clothes. You don't have to help him. You can go and check your camera now. I will handle this because I am his boyfriend".

"Okay, fine. I'll check my camera" Art sulked at them.

Kai became so happy after Jeffrey said that he is his boyfriend. He started to smile at him brightly.

"Jeff, are you jealous? But someone said that he won't be jealous of me" Kai said it in a low voice.

"He touched your body for many times. You want me to keep silent. I want my rights. But you just kept silent when he touched you. I will kill you if you do this next time. Luckily, I came to the shooting today or else anything can be happened right now".

"Nothing will be happened. I have a boyfriend now and I won't cheat him at all because I love him the most in this world".

"Okay, fine. Go to the stage. Goodluck. Do your best!"

"Thank you, krubbbb".

◾◽◾
(Entrance of the hostel)

New saw Tim just got off from his car. When he saw him at there, he controlled his anger and went to talk to him.

"Mr. Timothy, why are you ignoring me today? What happened to you? What's your problem? Just share with me, nah".

New tried to hug him but Tim straightaway pushed him away from him very harshly.

"Timothy, why are you acting like this? Why did you push me away? Mr. Timothy? Mr. Timothyyy? Why are even not looking at my face? Are you disgusted by me? No one is looking at us right now. Mr. Timothy, don't leave me, nah. I really need you in my life. Don't breakup with me, nah" New started to cry.

Tim still kept silent and was standing at the same place. He didn't even say one word from his mouth.

"You are just like others. You also want sex from me right. After that, you are treating me like a shit. This is what you want right. Such an asshole. Go to hell by yourself!"

New turned over and rushed to go to his room while crying. Someone took a photo of them fighting at the entrance of the hostel.

Tim felt guilty after New talked like that. He want to convince him but at the same time he doesn't want to. He was so confused and went to his room. New was looking at the bracelet that Tim gave to him while crying.

(In New's mind)

Why did he do this to me? I trust him but he treated me like this. Everybody is just same. No one loves me sincerely. I'm the stupid one here. Do I deserve this? I love him so much.

(In Tim's mind)

Did I really hurt him so much? Does he really deserves that? But he did same to me. He still loves P' Oak. He even kissed him but he didn't share anything to me. Do he really considered me as his boyfriend? But I really love him so much.

(Both of them don't want to talk to each other to solve this small misunderstanding. I think they really need a break from each other right now.)

-winwin-

Don't forget to read the next part of this chapter!
-sep_4_2020-