Chapter Seventeen

We stand in the door way to the nursery, Shaun's arm around my waist and hand lying in my belly. He looks at the crib that Nate set up and frowns a little but looks away from it and looks down at me and smirks.

"What?" I ask him, puzzled by his smirk.

"Nothing," he trails off in thought.

"Now you have to tell me," I roll my eyes at him and turn around in his arms to face him. He searches my face and takes a deep breath. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I was just thinking about how fun would it be to fuck you in this room." My legs grow weak from the hot breath that blows on my ear and down my neck. He sees the look of lust on my face and lets out a small chuckle.

"I bet you'd love that," he whispers in my ear again. One of his hands trail down my chest, tracing the wire of my bra while the other grips my waist and holds it against the door frame. My breathing speeds up slightly from the hot touch of his hand on my boobs when he begins to put his hand under the oversized t-shirt i'm wearing and grips onto my boob which is covered in my red lace bra. His lips crash onto mine and I can feel the passion begin to rise in the kiss. My hands move to his hair and wrap around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to me. His hand that was once on my waist is now trailing down my legs and under the shirt, tugging at the edge of the matching lace red panties I'm wearing.

I let out a loud moan as his fingers rub the spot just above my pussy where I'm extremely sensitive and he breaks out of the kiss to show me a soft smirk on his face. His lips move to my neck, kissing and sucking while my hands unwrap from around his neck and make their way down his chest and stomach and down to his pants. My hand reaches down into his loose track pants and grips around his dick which is now erect in my hand.

"Fuck," he gasps when my hand wraps around his cock and he tilts his head back in pleasure.

"I can't wait any longer," he says pulling his pants down himself and exposing his hard dick and then pulls down my panties in one swift movement. I gasp as the cold air hits me and Shaun's lips are on mine instantly as he lifts up my left leg with his hand and wraps it around his waist. I feel the tip of his dick press against the opening to my pussy and I moan even louder this time.

He slides it inside my soaking pussy and I feel his length inside of me. My tight, little pussy feels so good with him inside of me and I grip onto his shoulders as he pumps his dick in and out of me, digging my nails into him. He feels it and begins to go faster and harder. He feels so good inside of me and the feeling begins to build up inside of my lower stomach and I know I'm close.

"Fuck Shaun, you feel so good. I'm so close," I whimper in his ear. I feel his grip on me tighten which encourages me to grip onto him harder. My nails trail along his shoulders, leaving red marks in their trail.

"That's right, your tight little pussy feels so good wrapped around my dick," he responds. His words send shivers through my body. I can feel the cold of the door frame against my lower back where my shirt has ridden up as he continues to fuck me, his hand still holding my leg up.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" He exclaims and seconds later, my pussy tightens around his dick and he gasps at the feel and we both cum at the same time. I can feel his warm cum drip down the inside of my thigh. He rests his forehead on my shoulder before pulling out of me and putting my leg down. He lifts up my chin to him and kisses my lips. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"Come on, let's go to bed." He grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom.