Chapter Thirty-Four

It's been a month since Sky was born and she's gotten bigger as the weeks go by. My mum and Jason flew back home a week later, leaving Nate and I to love our precious daughter. Nate would often offer to get up to change a nappy and when the persistent crying wouldn't stop, he'd defeatedly come and get me. I'd chuckle at his efforts and tell him it's okay, she just wants her mumma.
Shaun has been by to see her a couple of times. He's in love with the girl, said he's stopped drinking just so he could come and see her every week or so. When he gets here, his excitement is beyond one could imagine. He spends hours just watching her, rocking her back and forth and making her smile.
Nate has been asked to come back to work and he's finally agreed to go back tomorrow so tonight is our last night before he flies out for a week. He only agreed because it was only a short period of time.

I walk into the living room after changing one of Sky's nappies and smell the aroma of chicken with a hint of lemon.
"Mmm that smells so good," I sniff the air and enter the kitchen. Nate turns around to look at me in a messy bun and one of his shirts which falls mid-thigh now that the baby bump is basically gone. Today we decided to stay in our pyjamas and just enjoy each other's company. He looks me up and down and sighs.
"What was that for?" I smirk and wrap my arms around his waist as he goes back to stirring the chicken in lemon sauce on the stove.
"I'm going to miss seeing you so sexy in my clothes." He continues to stir.
"Then get a good look now," I say before pulling away and posing, imitating a typical model pose, hand on hip and ass stuck out to the side. He groans when he turns around and without hesitation, walks over to me and covers my lips with his. His hands move to my waist and scrunch the shirt in his fist, making the shirt rise higher than my thigh. His hand trails down and grips my ass while he kisses down my neck. A moan escapes my mouth as my arms snake around his neck and use my body to gently push him against the bench. One of his hands leaves my body and a sign leaves my mouth at the loss of contact. He chuckles and pulls out of the long kiss.
"It's okay baby, I'm just turning off the stove. Cant have dinner burning if we're about to work up an appetite." His hand turns the knob on the stove and the fire extinguishes. His hand returns to my body but instead of my ass, it lands on one of my breasts and palms it.
"Is Sky sleeping?" He asks between kisses. I'm experiencing too much pleasure to talk as he sucks on my neck and continues to play with my breast and nipple on top of the shirt. I nod in reply and he smirks down at me before kneeling down in front of me. He raises the shirt above my hips and I take it the rest of the way off my shoulders and drop it to the floor, leaving me in just my panties. He groans at the sight of my bare tits and runs a finger across the lace of my panties, making me want him so badly. He rubs my pussy over the top of the panties and I bite my lip at the shot of pleasure that overtakes my body. He groans and slides my panties to the side and rubs my clit slowly. My head tilts back and my legs go weak. He stands to his feet and lifts me up by my ass and places me down on the bench top, using one hand to spread my legs slightly. He pushes a finger inside of me and then two when I tell him to keep going. Moans escape my lips and my hand brushes through his hair when he leans down and licks over my clit while his hand still pumps inside of me.
"I-I'm going to c-cum," I stutter in between breaths. His hands leave my body and his tongue stops making the magic it just was.
"Not without me inside you baby," his pants are down within seconds. He's already hard and he takes a condom from his pocket and slides it on.
"One day, I won't need this," he grunts, grabbing me by the legs and pulling me closer to him so my ass is on the edge of the bench. He positions himself at my entrance and before I have time to think about what he said or reply, he pushes his dick all the way inside of me. He groans and a moan escapes my lips at the same time. He presses his lips to mine and kisses the moans away, tasting my tongue with his. His dick leaves and then pumps inside of me deep and I can feel the pleasure build up quickly. My hips begin to rock in rhythm with his and he lets out a small "fuck" letting me know he's enjoying it a lot. Within seconds, I'm coming undone on his dick and he is too, his body slumping on mine, his head on my shoulder but not breaking our connection yet. This connection is too good to break.