Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Are you okay?" Nate whispers in my ear as he snakes his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his hard body. I breathe in and take in the smell of his cologne. It calms my rapid breathing instantly. I never expected to see Shaun there, at my favourite restaurant and especially with that girl. She seemed nice enough and oblivious to Shaun's cruel games. I feel sorry for her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just want to go home," I reply to Nate, looking up at him with begging eyes.
"Brooklyn," my mother's voice carries across the parking lot, "would you like to explain what just happened?" I let out a little sigh.
"That was Shaun." Her face is the definition of confusion until the realisation hits her like a bus and she gasps and turns around to make her way back into the restaurant. Before she can take more than 3 steps, Jason grabs her by the shoulders and swings her back around.
"Not tonight mum," he whispers and nods his head towards me. She looks at me and sees my tired and drained face. She nods and we all walk back to the car in silence.

~~~~~~~

Arriving home felt like such a relief. Mum goes straight to bed in the first spare bedroom with no more than a goodnight and Jason's eyes are continuously peering at his phone before he heads off to bed in the second spare bedroom. Probably waiting for a text from Jess. Nate's hand wraps around my fingers and tugs me in the direction of our bedroom. Being 9 months pregnant is more uncomfortable than i thought it would be. At this point, I just want our little girl to come out already so we can meet her. After getting dressed into a flowy, silky night gown I lay on the bed but not without tossing and turning to get comfortable first.
"Want me to make you more comfortable?" He purrs in my ear while laying next to me on the bed. His words make my skin tingle all over and my eyes close slightly from the feeling. "I'll take that as a yes," he chuckles. His lips meet my neck and kiss gently and sucks on a spot just above my collar bone. A quiet gasp escapes my lips. His hand runs over my belly and down my right thigh. He pulls at my leg to open it slightly towards him and slips his hand under the night gown.
"You're so sexy baby," he says between kisses. I turn my head to him and place my hand on his chin and pull his head up to me. I look into his eyes before lust takes over and I crash my lips to his. His tongue explores my mouth while his hand explores my thigh, rubbing up my thigh brushing against my panties. The shock of his hand on me once again sends a shot of pleasure through me and I bite his lip from excitement. His hand doesn't stop though. He pushes the panties to the side and rubs my clit gently at first. Little moans escape my mouth but he catches them with his mouth. He rubs my clit continuously before inserting two fingers into my pussy which makes me back arch slightly and his lips leave mine to smirk down at me
"My God Nate," my lips betray me. The feel of his hand on my clit is overwhelming and the pleasure begins to build up in my core. His fingers rock back and forth, in and out of me, his thumb still rubbing my clit. Within seconds my legs are beginning to shake and pleasure takes over my whole body.
"Oh Na-" I begin before he covers my mouth with his hand.
"Shh baby, your mum or brother might hear you." At this point I don't even care.

Once I had a chance to calm down, Nate kisses my lips again.
"You're the sexiest pregnant woman I've ever seen," he looks into my eyes while saying that and my cheeks burn with red while a smile plays at my mouth. I'm so lucky to have this amazing man in my life.
"Let's go to sleep now, otherwise you're going to be grumpy tomorrow," he chuckles. I nod my head.
"Okay, that's a good idea," I chuckle back.