Chapter Forty-Three

The sun looked promising on the drive home, almost radiating hope as well as warmth. My hands on the steering wheel were catching most of the rays but they were warming my entire body, relaxing it after days of stress. The sound of Nate's slow breaths fill the small space of the car in between clips of music that played through the car radio. His face was turned away from me and looking out the window but I could practically hear the voice in his head through the silence of the car.

"What are you thinking about?" I question, knowing the answer already. He looks at me, a glint of sadness behind his eyes which quickly disappears. He looks my body over and his gaze lands on my breasts. Heat rises in my body, showing through my cheeks at his wandering look. The way he looks at me sets my body on fire and I can't help but bite my lip. He reaches over and pulls my lips out from my teeth but his hand lingers on my lips and moves over my cheek.

"Nate," I try to warn but it comes out more of a whisper. His hand lowers to my neck and down my shoulder, pulling at the cotton spaghetti strap of my shirt, slipping it down my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers back to me. His hand wanders even further down my chest and stops just before my tits and slightly erect nipples, waiting for my signal to stop. I glance over at him.

"Nate, I'm going to crash this car if you keep going," warning in my tone. He leans over the centre console, his breath blowing onto my ear and down my bare neck and shoulder. The goosebumps raise on my skin and I know there's no resisting anything he tries.

"Then pull over." I turn my indicator on to pull over without any hesitation and bring the car to a stop. I look out my window at the other cars passing, hoping they were going too fast to witness anything that was about to happen. Before I can even decide whether this is a good idea or not, Nate's hand cups my breast and squeezes it in his hand, a single finger rubbing over the sensitive spot on the peak. A gasp escaped my mouth at the sudden touch.

"But Nate, your injuries," I breath out between gasps for air. He shakes his head and smiles.

"You're always so worried about me, let me worry about you for once. Plus, once we get back home, we'll have a screaming baby 24/7 which means none of this." His fingers pick up the speed and he twists on the spot to face me, swearing under his breath at the pain in his ribs. My hand lands on his which is caressing my tit to stop him and worry is written all over my face. He looks at me with pleading eyes, like he needs this. I remove my hand and he continues his movements.

His hand continues to move down my body, leaving a hot, tingling trail as it goes. It moves slowly down my stomach and to the edge of the jeans wrapped around my hips. With the swift movement and flick of his hand, the button comes undone and his hand disappears into the fabric. A moan fills the car when his hand slips under my panties and brushes over my folds, his fingers finding my clit straight away.

"My God Brook, you're already so wet for me," he growls, his voice deep and husky. I look over at his face again and his eyes are full of heat and lust, urging me to pull the jeans down to my knees, taking the panties with them to give him better access. He groans at the sight of my bare pussy right in front of him and his fingers rub slow circles over my mound. I grip the door handle with one hand and the other hand shoots to the back of his head, filling my hand with a handful of his hair. The fire building in my stomach burned like a wildfire, desperate for more. Nate saw that in my eyes and slid one finger into me, my hips moving to meet his hand. He starts slow, fully extracting his finger and then burying it inside of me once more, sending pleasure straight to my core, adding to the building orgasm that was bound to happen any minute. My head tilts back against the headrest when Nate inserts another finger, pushing two inside of me and my internal muscles begin to stretch to fit him, one finger still working my clit in slow circles. 

"Fuck." My hips respond to the change in pressure by circling and thrusting into his hand to feel him deeper and in different angles. Pumping in and out with his fingers, Nate's lips find my neck and kiss and suck at it gently, adding to all the pleasure I'm feeling. My internal muscles start to clench around his fingers as I ride them to the blinding orgasm that has me almost falling off the edge of the seat and my hand grips at the handle and his hair as if I'm holding onto my life. Nate doesn't stop until I'm pushing his hand away, not being able to take anymore. He chuckles before bringing his hand to his mouth and sucking on his two fingers that were just inside of me a minute ago.

"You taste so good baby," he says after taking his fingers out. My dazed eyes look over at him and glide down his body, finally resting on the bulge in his pants. My hand that was in his hair is running down his chest without permission from me, coming to a stop just above his jeans button. He smirks but moves his hand over mine and brings it up to his mouth, trailing kisses over it.

"Not right now, but get us home quick enough and we'll definitely do it later." I've never pulled my pants up so fast and I pull out onto the road, speeding home to repay the man who just gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had.