EPISODE - 35 Just Wait And Watch..

Start from the beginning

********************************

@ POOLSIDE AREA

" Hello Hye Bye.. Sasu Maa Moon Has Comewa.. ", Mami Squealed Happily in Her tuti-futi English..

Manik With Anvi in his Arms Walked in Followed By Nandini with Aarti Plate in Her Hands..

Manik Put Anvi Down on Her Feets Who Ran Away as She Saw Laxmi..

Others Start with The Rituals And Even Nandini too..

She did his arti first and then put tikka while he was still staring at her beauty.. She then watched the moon and then him-her husband.

Her eyes were speaking something and face was having a different glow of belonging to someone.. She then asked Manik to make her have water.. He did so and when she tried to touch his feet he stopped her from doing so.

" What Are you Doing!? ", He Asked Being Shocked.

" Touching My Swami's Feet.. ", She Said And blushed Making The Malhotra Ladies Chuckle..

" Swa–– What!? ", Manik Frowned.

" Monu, She Means Husband.. Right Nandini!? ", Cabir Asked giggling.

Nandini Giggle Nodded Her Head..

Manik Rolled his Eyes Saying," Whatever! And Yeah I Don't believe in all These..".

He then Turned to Divyanka Who Was Feeding Sweet to Vivek as he also kept fast for his Wife," Di, Is Anything Left for Me to do!?", He Asked.

" Oyyee! I kept Fast For you not di Okay? So Asked Me.. And you didn't Make me Eat Sweets.. ", Nandini Said Gesturing the Sweets Placed in The Plate which She's Holding..

Manik Sighed And Picked up a piece of sweet and Make Her Eat a Little.. Nandini Enjoyed the Delicious Taste Of Sweet as it Melted in Her Mouth..

She really missed her food Today..

********************************

Anvi Was Playing With Laxmi Who's Snuggling into her Small Body Making Her Giggle Cutely Making Laxmi Did a Happy " Mehh"..

Laxmi Started to Run And Anvi Was Running Behind Her And both Comes Towards The Area of Garden..

Anvi looked Around to Find Laxmi And her Eyes Twinkled as She Find Her Eating Grass.. She Ran Towards Her But before She Reached Their a Pair of Arms Grabbed Her and before She Screamed the Person Put a handkerchief on her Mouth Making Her Faint..

That Person Put Her in a Sack Looking Around and Putting the Sack on his shoulder He Left..

************************************

Malhotra Family Walked Down to The Dinning Room For Dinner.. Nandini is Really Hungry Right Now And MANIK Was Chuckling Silently Seeing Her excitement to Eat Dinner..

They Walked Towards Dinning Area And then Nandini Noticed Anvi Isn't Here.. Her Restlessness Again Back not finding her..

" Nani ji, Where is Anvi!? ", Nandini Asked as her heart thud in her Chest Worriedly..

" She will be Around Nandini.. You Have Dinner First.. ", Divyanka Said with Concern.

" No.. I'll Eat With Anvi Only.. I'll just Come.. ", Nandini Said And Was Going to Stand When Manik Hold Her Hand..

" Nandini.. You Sit Down And Have Your Dinner.. Hp Will Get Her.. ", Manik Said And then Looked at hp who Was Serving the Dinner And as he Looked at him he Nodded his Head and Left to Find Anvi..

" See Nandini Now hp Went to get her Now Come on Start your Dinner you must be Hungry.. ", Cabir Said While Serving his Dinner..

" Let Anvi Come.. I'll Eat With Her.. ", She Said Nodding her head negatively.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Twist! Twist!!🤭😁

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️