EPISODE - 34 Fliend, You ale Looking beauty....

Start from the beginning

" Haww! I Was bith ( With ) You Only na Fliend!! ", Anvi's Eyes Widend Hearing Her And She hit her forehead Cutely And Giggled Seeing How her Fliend is Making Pout Cutely..

" But it Was Less na Baby.. ", Nandini Pouted More Cutely Making Anvi Giggle And then Her Eyes Went on The Door Where Manik Was Standing And Admiring Both Of them..

" Papaaaa.... ", Anvi Squealed And Hurriedly Slip Down from Nandini's Lap, Nandini's Eyes Went on Him through Mirror.. Her Heart Start Beating Loudly the Way He's Seeing her Intensely.. She Stood up from the Chair And Turn Back Whereas Anvi Hold His Hand..

" Papa, Fliend is Looking beauti–ful... Haina!? ", Anvi Asked With Twinkling Eyes..

Manik Looked Down at Her And Then his Eyes Went on Nandini Who's Looking Down Only Playing With The dupatta in Her Hand, Don't know What's happening With Her Today?

Maybe, Due to weakness As She Didn't Eat anything Today!!

Yes, possible!!

Anvi Ran to Dressing Table And Picking the vermillion Box She Ran back to her Father And Give it to Manik, Who Frowned Seeing the Box in his Hands..

" Fliend, alwayz philled ( Filled ) Her Head With This Led ( Red ) colol ( Color) .. ", Anvi Explained Cutely..

Manik Got it What She Wanted And Nandini's Eyes widened Understanding what Anvi was Saying!

Slowly Manik's Feets Walk Towards Her While Nandini Clutched her Lehenga as with his every Steps Towards her, Her Heartbeat is Beating very Loudly that She Feared he will Heard it....

Zindagi Mein Aaj Lamhe Khass Aa Gaye..
Aate Aate Dono Ke Dil Pass Aa Gaye..
Zindagi Mein Aaj Lamhe Khass Aa Gaye..
Aate Aate Dono Ke Dil Pass Aa Gaye..

Manik Stand Infront Of Her While Nandini Slowly Lifted her Eyes Lashes Only to Get Drowned in his Deep Eyes..

Tere Kadmon Pe Hi Rasta Thehra Hai Mera…
Meri Aankhon Ki Toh Manzil Chehra Hai Tera..

Taking The Pinch Of Vermillion From The Box Manik Filled Her Hairline, While Nandini Closed Her Eyes in daze..

Tu Hi Tu Hai, Tu Hi Tu Hai
Khawon Ki Dua..

While Anvi Clapped her Hands Cutely Happily jerking them out from their Manan Land.. Manik turned Around And left the Room Totally Embarrassed While Nandini's Cheeks Painted with Red Hue Making Her More beautiful....

Tu Hi Tu Hai, Tu Hi Tu Hai
Ik Mera Khuda

" Hawww! Devi Mayiyan! What's happening with me!? Why I always blushing whenever he saw me!? And this Dhak dhak!!?? ", Nandini thought pouting clutching her cloth from her chest from left side feeling the thudding of her heart..

********************************

ANSH ROOM

Ansh is Standing at the Balcony of his Room Staring The Sky Filled with Stars.. His lips Were Stretched in Smile as He Remembered How Many Times Payal Has Call him Today Since Morning..

It's Really Strange When he Wanted to Talk With Her And want her Even a Single Smile of her She Was Ignoring him But Now When He's Ignoring Her She's Behind him Calling And Messaging him from Time to Time.. Even She Send Sorry Card to Him Because of Her Ill Behaviour With Nani..

He has Forgiven Her a Long Back But Just Knowingly Ignoring Her Just The Way his Bhabhi Suggested to him..

Their Plan is Working And He's Really Happy And Maybe from Next Karwachauth they would Be Together Celebrating This Holly Festival..

********************************

DIVEK ROOM

Vivek Comes Out Changing his Clothes Only to Get Lost in divyanka's mesmerizing beauty.. She's Coordinating him..

His Feets Automatically Lead him to Her, Who's Wearing Vermillion And mangalsutra Standing Infront of Mirror..

Vivek Stand Behind Her And then divyanka's Eyes Went on Vivek through Mirror Seeing Her Intensely..

She Blushed And Lower her Eye Lashes.. Vivek Smile And Hugged Her from Behind..

" My Rani Sahiba is Looking Very Beautiful.. I Just Wanted to Eat you Right Now.. ", Vivek whispered huskily in her Ear and then Bite her Earlobe Making Her Hiss with Pleasure..

Divyanka Hit his stomach with Her Elbow Making him Loose his hold on Her And hissing due to her hit..

" Shut up Vivek ji.. ", She Chided And Was going to Walk out of The Room But Before That Vivek Hold Her Hand And Pinned Her to The Wall..

" What's So Hurry Rani Sahiba? Let Me Divour you First.. ", Vivek Said with Naughty Smirk And Was Going to Pressed his lips on her but Before that Divyanka kept her Hand on his Lips Making him Groaned..

" Now What!? ", He Pouted.

" No Kissy Before You Break My Fast.. ", Divyanka Said While Giggling And then Ran Away After Pushing him Leaving him Sulking..

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️