Chapter 51 don't mess with the King of Hell

3rd person POV.

After the mass marriage proposal Y/n and is now fiancees are now planning their weddings they all decided that Mizore would go first she wanted a winter wedding with the colors of white and blue with a bouquet of white and blue roses Penny wanted a spring wedding at Atlas with the colors of orange and green she wanted a bouquet of sunflowers Nora wanted a summertime wedding with the colors of pink and orange and she wanted a bouquet of a special flower called Panda lilies Velvet wanted a springtime wedding in Menagerie she wanted the colors to be brown and gold and she wanted a bouquet of roses Ravel wanted a traditional devil wedding in the Underworld surrounded by nobility she wanted the colors of her house to be the colors of the wedding she wanted a bouquet of fire lilies Koneko also wanted a springtime wedding she wanted the colors to be white and black she also added that she would like to have the theme be cats and she wanted a bouquet of white roses Ryuko always wanted to go to Vegas and she wanted a nice Vegas style wedding nothing cheap but nothing too extravagant she also wanted a bouquet of black and red roses Kokoa wanted a nice wedding a traditional Yokai in the fall she wanted the colors to be orangie red and black she wanted a bouquet of  orange roses Xenovia wanted a summertime wedding she wanted the colors to be blue and green she also wanted a bouquet of blue flowers Akeno wanted a traditional Japanese wedding in the springtime and she wanted a bouquet of black roses finally Nonon wanted a beautiful wedding in the fall she wanted the colors to be pink on White and she wanted a bouquet of pink roses after everything was decided Y/n had his servants at Lucifer's Palace arrange everything thank God that his vault was fully loaded because none of this was going to be cheap and he didn't want it to be cheap he wanted it to be special and beautiful he wanted the women in his life to be proud and happy so all they had to do now was wait for the winter to begin the first wedding but something was wrong something was terribly wrong Koneko was acting very strange she was acting sad and upset about something so Y/n decided to confront her about it he is currently making his way over to her dorm once he got there he knocked on her door three times until he heard the door opened and his fiance was the one who opened it she looked both sad on the inside and happy to see her fiance.

Koneko: hey Y/n what's up?

Y/n: over the last few days you've been acting strange and I want to know what's the matter and don't lie to me I want to help you I don't want you to go into something that I know you want with regrets so please tell me what's the matter.

Koneko: please come in

The two of them enter the dorm Koneko close the door behind her and the two of them sit down.

Y/n: so tell me what is bothering you?

Koneko: I just don't know if you really want to marry something like me.

Y/n: you mean a devil hello I'm the king of hell why would I not want to marry a devil?

Koneko: it's not that it's well I've been hiding another part of myself a part of myself that I have hated for a very long time.

Koneko's eyes started to leak tears of Sorrow Y/n immediately ran over to her and started to comfort her.

Y/n: let me give you a note of reassurance I don't care what you are I don't care what you've done I can guarantee you I love you no matter what so please tell me what this part of you is that you are so ashamed of.

Koneko let out a sigh and immediately transformed a pair of white cat ears popped out of her head and a white tail popped out of her lower back just say that she looked drop-dead cute as hell is an understatement of the goddamn millennium she was absolutely adorable.