Chapter 19 find a Penny pick it up all day you'll have good luck

3rd person POV.

Currently Y/n L/n is heading off to the headmaster's office he currently had both his blades strapped to his back and both of his Auto 9 pistols strapped to his hips Y/n made his way towards the headmaster's office he finally arrived at the huge double doors blocking his way to the headmaster's chambers Y/n knocks on the door three times and waited for an answer.

Ozpin: come in

Y/n entered the headmaster's office and closed the door behind him Y/n looked at the headmasters with a look of determination on his face ready to do whatever Mission they assign him that's when Y/n noticed General Ironwood in the room.

Lord gremory: good evening Young Y/n

The director: greetings Young Y/n

Ozpin: hello Y/n

Ironwood: good evening Mr. L/n

Y/n: why hello oh wise Headmasters and good evening General do you have an assignment for me this evening?

Ozpin: well yes and no actually General Ironwood wishes to show you something or in this case someone.

Y/n looked a touch bit confused he looked at General Ironwood for an explanation.

Ironwood: well it's quite simple actually we want to introduce you to someone who will be coming to this Academy from now on.

Y/n: and pray tell who is this person?

Ironwood: her name is Penny oh Penny you can come out now!

Out from the shadows of the headmaster's chambers emerges a girl with orange hair and green eyes.

Penny: salutations I am Penny Polendina I hope we can be great friends!

Penny offered her hand to Y/n Y/n looked at her and took her hand in the ancient gesture of a handshake the two of them separated hands and looked at each other for a moment

Penny: it's so nice to finally meet you Y/n I've heard so much about you from rumors and from the general of course.

Y/n noticed there was something wrong about this girl something is off she is like Ruby when she sees a new weapon she's super Peppy and something more her movements are perfect sort of mechanical in a way Y/n knew there was something wrong with this girl so he activated his deep tissue scanner which he just had installed with the help of Houka Inumuta the first setting of The Deep Tissue scanner showed him that on top she was basically normal but then activated its second setting which could Pierce through the Flash and show the muscle tissue nothing anomalous there but then he set it to it's third setting which was the deepest setting which showed the bone structure and there he saw it she didn't have bones and organs like a normal human being instead she had a metal endoskeleton just like a T-800 would have and in her chest she had a strange but extremely powerful power source powerful enough to rival even his own When Y/n saw this he started panicking on the inside somehow a Terminator managed to get through and follow him and somehow it's still functioning even without Skynet online there was only one thing to do terminate The Terminator!