Chapter 12 the rise of the robotics Club

3rd person POV.

Y/n is currently waking up Y/n gets up out of bed and immediately gets dressed and he goes to the gym to do his normal morning workout even though he physically didn't need to workout he decided that it would be good to keep up with his military routine so he heads off to the gym to go do his normal morning workout he arrived at the gym and started his normal workout routine unaware that he was being watched by multiple sets of eyes from multiple different angles after he finished his work out he decided it was time for a good shower because he smelled like a thousand-year-old French wheel of cheese still unaware that he was being watched by multiple sets of eyes and multiple different angles all the people that the eyes belonged to were unaware that each other was watching as well Y/n exited the shower and went back to his room he put his workout clothes in the hamper for they stunk almost as bad as he did if they could stink anymore they would have stink lines coming off them Y/n opens his closet and grabs a set of clothes the same thing you were every day he just had multiple copies of the same thing he picked out one of the copies of the same clothes and put them on he went over to his workbench and started drawing up designs for new weapons one of the reasons he liked create so many weapons he liked to have extreme versatility and the original plasma weapons he came with only did so much and he can only craft power cells for them so much so fast he also liked experimenting creating weapons that this world had never seen before such as the BFG 9000 he had not gotten to use it yet but he was waiting for an opportunity to truly put his power to good use but he had also seen how some of the other combat students had special weapons that could transform into different configurations such as hammers into grenade launchers or a scythe into a sniper rifle he wanted something like that the question is how would he make it? What substance would the weapon he made out of? what would it look like? What kind of weapon would it be? These questions swirled around Y/n's mind consuming his every thought he kept drawing designs for multiple different transforming weapons performing powerful and extreme calculations in his mind using his circuitry but the real true problem was he has never held a sword or a scythe or any real bladed weapon he'd only really use guns and bombs otherwise he was a total novice when it came to the Arts of a blade Skynet gave him all the data it had on all weapons that have come before and how to defeat them or counteract them the real problem was Skynet only program Tim how to use guns and other firearms not blades or anything of that nature he realized that one of his design flaws was his lack of close-quarters combat of course he knew hand-to-hand combat but it wasn't nearly as strong as his long-range combat he also knew how to use his arm blade but basically that was just him swinging around his arm like a lunatic hoping to kill his opponent it was basically his raw strength and Emotion that helped him beat Satsuki Kiryuin the other day and she is a seasoned veteran when it comes to the art of the blade Y/n stood up from his workbench and started pacing to help himself think after what seems like forever pacing it was in truth truth 5 minutes eventually he heard someone knocking on his door Y/n made his way over to the door and saw one of the Elite Four standing at his door the member of the Elite Four who stood before him was none other than Nonon Jakuzure.