Chapter 30 the dance of Destiny

Y/n POV.

Y/n is currently training in the bowels of hell this time he decided to give the blood pistol a test drive currently he is battling a Legion of demons in one hand he has the blood pistol in the other is the Tempest anytime a demon got close to him he would cut it down with the Tempest ever since he introduced the power of the soul trap to The Tempest anytime he cuts down an enemy with a soul The Tempest would gain a permanent power up so creatures like the Grimm and the covers would do nothing Y/n is currently finding his way through the nine circles of hell completely decimating The Souls of the Damned he puts away the blood pistol and charges at them with the Tempest he transforms The Tempest into it's Scythe mode and starts hacking and slashing away every time he cuts down a damned soul his blade would glow brighter and his power would increase but soon enough he ran out of damned Souls or at least ones who were brave enough to come at him he made his way down to the lower circles of hell only having to destroy a few damned Souls eventually he made it to the ninth circle of hell the coldest and most unforgiving layer of hell a place where not even the gods couldn't survive long the circle of treachery the place where it was said Lucifer was encased in ice so said The Divine Comedy the icy landscape was extremely cold devoid of all warmth it was also the darkest circle of hell there was no light or warmth whatsoever to be found Y/n noticed that every now and again he run into a hand or a head or sometimes a foot sticking out of the ground he looked underneath the ice to see people damned Souls who have committed the sin of treachery there was no enemies around to be found they were all encased in ice so he continued to make his way through the icy Plains until eventually he found something in the center it looks like a castle made of ice.

Y/n: what's that?

Abaddon: that is Lucifer's Castle

Y/n: what do you mean Lucifer's Castle what about his Palace?

Abaddon: Lucifer's Palace was his personal home but this is his castle it was his stronghold and Fortress during the Great War he would live at his Palace but here he would plan all of the attacks in the Great War it was here where he hid away his greatest treasure.

Y/n: what's his greatest treasure?

Abaddon: it was the source of all his power it was the Peace of him he carved out eons ago the part of him that made him an angel it was his grace.

Y/n: what's Grace?

Abaddon: Grace is the primordial element that makes an angel an angel without it they are nothing more than human but Lucifer was an archangel that was undergoing a transformation due to his beastial nature and his sinful nature taking over Archangel Grace is one of the most powerful elements in the world if anyone were to consume it or Forge it into a weapon they could become the most powerful force in the world.

Y/n started to gain a Sinister smirk on his face and he got an idea a wonderfully terrible idea.

Y/n: so you're saying if I can get Lucifer's Archangel Grace and Forge it into a new weapon I can become even more powerful?