Chapter 3 the initiation of Y/n L/n

Y/n's POV.

Currently Y/n L/n, Team RWBY and the Headmasters are currently aboard a transport called a bull head Y/n sits in his seat in silence scrolling through his different functions on his HUD.

Y/n mind: let's see I have a plasma cannon, a flamethrower, an EMP generator, I've got a terminal strip, and I've got a a nano wire plug in all in my right arm all I need now is a missile launcher and I'll be all set.

Eventually Y/n is brought out of his thoughts by the feeling of the transport rocking indicating that it has landed Y/n gets up from his seat and makes his way towards the exit the door opens and before him he can see a massive Castle larger than anything he's ever seen before.

Y/n: wow look at the size of this place!

Yang: that's what she said!

Everyone groaned at Yang's perverse joke everyone except Y/n who was genuinely confused.

Y/n: but I said that Not she I don't understand.

Team RWBY I was genuinely surprised that he didn't understand the joke.

Blake: it's a dirty joke you know that's what she said.

Yang: yeah and hasn't anyone ever told you a joke?

Y/n: during the war we didn't have time for jokes it was either survive or die there was no jokes.

Everyone was genuinely shocked by the words that just came out of his mouth even the Headmasters were shocked.

Yang: seriously what war did you fight in that there was no time for jokes?

Ozpin: I would like to know that too.

Y/n: I'll tell you after the initiation but for now could someone please lead the way to with a library or any other place that stores information?

Ruby: I'll take him!

Ruby grabbed Y/n by the right arm afraid of what the left arm would do if she touched it and she lead Y/n to the library the place itself was massive someone could easily get lost but for Y/n he was recording every single step he took every single Corridor he went down and started constructing a personal map for himself eventually they made it to the library.

Ruby: and here we are the library if you want information about anything and I mean anything at all you'll find it here!

In front of the two of them was a giant set of double doors Ruby push the button on the door and soon enough the double doors slid open in front of them was a massive Library the whole place was massive there were roughly around million books maybe more in the center was a desk and behind it was the librarian behind the librarian was a massive white orb with a door.