chapter 38 completing revenge and poolside frivolity

3rd person POV.

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out with the ladies of his life Y/n decided tonight was the night to tell them all the truth that he was the king of hell and to show them that now that they're dating him they will be smack in the lap of luxury for the rest of their lives it was also the night that Y/n decided he would finally Grant Kiba the final piece of his revenge by destroying the four excaliburs forever so while no one was looking he grabbed the forge teleported himself to the hell and placed the forge in his vault he told the Headmasters that it will be much safer with him and he was the only one who can use it so it will be much safer with him the Headmasters wholeheartedly agreed so once he was done setting up everything he decided it would be best to hang out with his Harem for a little bit first he cooked them a lovely dinner and now they are all watching a lovely movie more specifically Madea's Big Happy Family everyone is enjoying themselves soon enough there was a knock at the door.

Y/n: I'll get it!

Y/n immediately got up and immediately made his way towards the door when you open the door the entirety of the occult research Club was standing at his door.

Rias: Hello Y/n you called us?

Y/n: that I most certainly did please come in we have some very serious matters to discuss.

Soon enough Y/n paused the movie and grabbed everyone's attention.

Y/n: ladies and gentlemen may I please have your attention?

Everyone looked towards Y/n with grabbed attention.

Y/n now tonight I have a big surprise to reveal most of you already know this but some of you are still unaware of my true nature I'm not just part Terminator but I am also the wielder of the blood saber a weapon forged by the original Lucifer himself weapon granting me the blood of the original Devil Himself so that would make me the true king of hell and the leader of the devil faction a good portion of Y/n's Harem gasped in shock.

Nonon: trust me girls once you get used to it it's not that shocking it's actually quite cool and kind of hot~

Y/n: me being the king of hell for the ladies of my heart that would make you all part of the royal Harem making all of you the queens of hell!

Ryuko: wow Queen Ryuko queen of hell that sounds kind of badass!

Nora: I'm Queen of the castle I'm Queen of the castle~

Velvet: this is unexpected but I kind of like it.

Mizore: I hope I don't melt

Koneko: that's pretty cool

Penny: this is so sensational!!!

Ravel: wow now I'm truly royalty~

Kokoa: this is totally badass and it's making me hot~

Y/n: tonight I would like to take you all to my kingdom to show you my Palace or should I say our Palace and to perform a ritual a ritual that will give me the Ultimate Weapon and help Kiba find closure once and for all.

Everyone immediately nodded their heads and immediately stood up.

Y/n: Express Elevator going down~

Immediately a teleportation Circle activated right under them and they were teleported directly to the outside of Lucifer's Palace everyone looked up on the massive Palace and we're all struck by its beauty and size.

Issei: holy shit you got your own Palace?!?!?

Y/n: that I do when I took the blood saber I took the title of the true king of hell and every King needs a Castle to rule from or in this case a palace now please let us enter.