Chapter 31 the new queen of hell

3rd person POV.

The night was late and Y/n and Nonon left the Dancehall Y/n what's about to drop off his new girlfriend at her dorm but she refused.

Y/n: why don't you want to go back to your dorm?

Nonon: because I want to spend the night with my new boyfriend isn't that obvious?!

Y/n: are you sure you want to spend the night with me?

Nonon: no of course not I'm just messing with you OF COURSE I'M BEING SERIOUS!!!!!

Y/n: are you 100% sure? How do you know I won't try anything perverted or anything like that?

Nonon: because I know you and you are not a pervert I know you have more respect for women than you have for yourself so please?

Nonon had a pair a huge puppy dog eyes and she puffed out her lower lip Y/n had no immunity to the puppy dog eyes.

Y/n: okay you can sleep with me tonight.

Nonon: YES!!!

Y/n picked up Nonon Bridal Style she immediately took to this snuggling closer to Y/n's chest trying to get as much warmth as she could the two of them made their way back to Y/n's dorm Y/n knocked on the door and soon enough Penny answered the door.

Penny: hello there Y/n!

Penny immediately noticed Nonon in his arms and soon enough a strange new feeling was born within her.

Penny: Y/n why are you carrying one of the Elite Four In Your Arms?

Y/n: oh because-

Nonon: I'm his new girlfriend and I'm sleeping here tonight.

Penny was drop dead shocked at what you just heard and that's feeling she felt in her chest was growing stronger.

Y/n: what she said.

Y/n entered his dorm and put his new girlfriend in his bed he grabbed his pajamas and quickly made his way to the bathroom to change.

Penny mind: what is the strange feeling in my chest I feel upset and a bit angry it's like I wish I was her and I don't like her because she gets to be his girlfriend I need more data.

Nonon started to undress she went into Y/n's dresser and grab a spare pair of his pajamas they were way too big on her but she was comfortable none the less Y/n emerged from the bathroom to see Nonon sitting in his bed wearing his pajamas.

Y/n: Nonon why are you wearing my pajamas?

Nonon: because they're comfortable and they smell like you.

Y/n: but aren't they way too big on you I mean compared to you I'm a giant.

Nonon: are you saying I'm shrimpy!?!?

Y/n: no not at all I'm just saying that I'm massive and your normal size.

Nonon: I don't care they're comfy on me.

Y/n: whatever you desire you shall have.

Y/n got into bed and Nonon climbed on top of him and laid her head onto his chest.

Y/n: are you comfortable?

Nonon: hell yeah I am I've never felt so comfy in my whole life.

Y/n let out a small chuckle smiled and ran his hand through her hair.

Y/n: good night Nonon sweet dreams.

Nonon: good night Y/n

With that said the two of them fell asleep Penny just stood there looking at the two the new feeling in her chest continued to grow she decided that the best thing to do was to shut down for the evening so she slipped into her bed and went to sleep.