Chapter 23 live by the saber die by the saber

Y/n's POV.

Currently in the depths of hell standing on the tallest mountain in hell stands Y/n L/n accompanying him is the extremely massive demonic serpent himself Abaddon Y/n is currently training with the blood saber trying to hone his skills using its powerful magics.

Abaddon: I am very impressed master you have shown extreme Talent when it comes to the art of the blade and you have shown a true Talent when it comes to Magic you're taken to them to the Arts of the sword and Magic like a fish to water.

Y/n: well I aim to please

Abaddon: keep this up and you'll be able to attain the level of balance breaker in no time but you must focus on expanding Your Arsenal.

Y/n: what do you mean I already have plenty of guns.

Abaddon chuckled at his master's words.

Abaddon: it is not guns I am talking about it is the powers you have collected with the blood saber you have already collected 4 the Phoenix Magic from the Phoenix family the glyph semblance from Weiss the polarity semblance from Pyrrha and the boosted gear from Issei that is all well and good but you need to collect more powers the more you collect the more dangerous you will become you need to collect as many as physically possible I'd recommend in every battle before you go for the killing blow you use the blood saber to take their powers and add it to Your Arsenal.

Y/n: I believe that would be wise and I agree with you wholeheartedly I shall do as you have instructed and I will start collecting as many Powers as I can and once I have collected as many as I can I will be completely Unstoppable no I shall be invincible!

Abaddon: you are quite the ambitious one master I like that.

Y/n: what can I say strength leads to power power leads to Victory and I like victory.

Abaddon: I guess you're right master you are a very wise and Powerful master it is an honor to be your loyal servant.

Y/n: it's good to have you by my side.

Y/n I looked at his hand to see that he was now becoming transparent.

Abaddon: it appears that you are waking up I guess our time is at an end for now.

Y/n: I guess you're right I will see you tomorrow evening.

With that said Y/n L/n vanished Into Thin Air leaving Abaddon alone with his thoughts.

3rd person POV.

Y/n L/n wakes up warm in his bed he opens his eyes to see his partner Penny sleeping in her bed across from his Y/n rolls over in his bed places his feet on the ground gets up out of bed precedes to get dressed currently it is Sunday morning and he wasn't going to waste a minute of it after he was dressed in his workout clothing he headed off to the gym to go do his morning workout after he finished his morning workout he headed off to take a shower after he was done in the shower he headed back to his dorm once he arrived there you notice that Penny was waking up.

Penny: salutations Y/n it is quite a beautiful morning is it not.

Y/n: yes it is quite the beautiful morning Penny how did you sleep?

Penny: I slept wonderfully this new dream Matrix I have is amazing I never thought I could have such wonderfully vivid and lucid dreams.

Y/n: well I'm glad I can make your dreams come true.

Penny: and I'm glad I got to have a best friend like you!

Y/n: and I'm glad that I could be your friend now if you need me I need to get dressed for the day.