Chapter 32 The Rage of a Knight and A King

Y/n's POV.

Y/n is currently in his battle arena fighting more demons in his balance breaker brandishing both the blood saber and the Tempest so far he has once again defeated wave after wave of demons eventually he ran out once again he could hear the laughter of Abaddon.

Abaddon: once again Master you have proven your superiority above the forces of hell and once again have proven yourself to be the true Lord and Master of hell and all that you perceive.

Y/n: what can I say I aim to please

Abaddon: I saw what you did the other day with that Knight of the Gremory household what do you plan to do?

Y/n: simple I plan to help him get his revenge because I know there is greater power to be had when it comes to these Excalibur blades.

Abaddon: so even after all you have done to make your Tempest Blade the Ultimate Weapon in the world you still wish to give it more power?

Y/n: I most certainly do it's better to have more power than to not have enough I want the power to make Gods bow to my every whim I also want the power to protect the ones I love and care about and if this world is full of powerful gods and Immortals I'm going to need all the power I could ever dream of even in my wildest Daydreams and in they're wildest nightmares.

Abaddon started to laugh a maniacal laugh.

Abaddon: I knew you would be the perfect host when I first met you when your hands first touched the blood saber I knew from that second forward that you would become The Greatest Warrior in all of the universe no one will ever be able to DARE stand up against you and anyone who does with a flick of your wrist you can send them straight to Oblivion!

Y/n: that's what I'm aiming for I will never lose anyone ever again I wish to conquer all powers even the power of death that way I could stop the people I love from dying and leaving me forever.

Abaddon: you know if you wish when the ones you love die I can drag their souls to hell so that they can be with you forever and I can keep them safe from Eternal damnation so that they will not have to suffer the fate of the Demons.

Y/n: that sounds excessively nice but I'd rather it be their decision not mine if they wish to join the angels in Eternal Bliss then that is fine with me as long as they are happy I am happy even if it means me being alone forever.

Abaddon let out a low chuckle.

Abaddon: once again you have managed to surprise me you have proven to be a cold and merciless Lord and Master who will rule with an Iron Fist and yet at the same time you have proven to be the kindest and most gentle soul to ever grace this world with your footsteps.

Y/n: I guess it's the best and worst of me war changes people sometimes when you're born into war it makes you who you are.

Y/n once again started Vanishing signaling that it was time for him to wake up.

Abaddon: it appears that our time is that an end once again.

Y/n: I guess it is goodbye my faithful friend until we meet again.

Y/n vanished Without a Trace once again waking up in human world.

3rd person POV.

Y/n woke up in his bed bright and early as he did every morning he looked around to see that he was once again back in his room he let out a sigh of relief got up out of bed and headed off to the gym to do his morning workout once he was done there he took a quick shower and then after that he headed back to his dorm to be greeted by a waking Penny.