Chapter 42 the red string of fate

3rd person POV.

Somewhere in Atlas in a secret Laboratory in a place that only a very very very very very very very small number of people knew about was a secret Atlas Laboratory in this laboratory there was secret experiments going on some would call them unethical and even downright illegal but these were experiments that would in the end save the world the most important one was one known as project Epsilon the laboratory was vacant and dark that was until the lights kicked on all by themselves and every system in the place started turning themselves on the computers received a very large and complicated datafile.

Computer: datafile received Epsilon activation codes implemented beginning project Epsilon activation sequence.

In the room there was a large oval shaped pod inside of it was something of extreme power power to rival and surpass the Gods.

Computer: downloading data file project Epsilon CPU download commencing 1% 5% 7% 12% 20% 27% 30% 31% 35% 36% 41% 47% 50% 55% 56% 57% 61% 67% 69% 75% 80% 90% 91% 95% 97 % 98% 99% 100% download complete activating project Epsilon now

Soon enough the Pod a began to Glow very bright on one of the computer screens there were five rectangular bars indicating how much power was being diverted to project Epsilon they stopped at 50%.

Computer: warning power insufficient rerouting all power to project Epsilon now.

Soon enough all the lights cut out due to not having any power the rest of Atlas began to go dark people were panicking in the streets while the power mysteriously cut out the power plants themselves had no idea what was going on they trying to track the massive power drain to its source but unfortunately they could not back at the secret Laboratory the screen showing the power being diverted to project Epsilon showed all five bars had managed if slowly climb to 100% some of the systems were overloading shorting out and even exploding the power coming from the pod was totally unimaginable eventually it was finally done.

Computer: project Epsilon activation sequence complete draining pod now.

Inside of the Pod was very powerful liquids keeping the thing inside alive and stable.

Computer: draining sequence complete opening pod now.

2 mechanical arms descended from the ceiling and two mechanical arms rise out from the ground the mechanical arms on the floor grabbed the sides of the Pod while the mechanical arms from the ceiling grabbed the main body of the pod the two panels on the side of the Pod were removed and what's in a few seconds the two mechanical arms from the ceiling opened the pod the thing inside fell out onto the ground the thing inside started coughing as if it had just come up from underwater it began to remove all of the wires and other cables that were connected to it keeping it alive monitoring its vitals and brain wave activity the thing inside was totally naked and standing at a whopping 6ft. 6in. The creature inside was definitely human it's features couldn't be made out due to the darkness in the room what could be made out was the thing was definitely human and it was definitely male he had a huge Rippling muscles and his eyes were two different colors both of his eyes were bright and vibrant so much so that they glowed in the dark he made his way over to the control panel and turned it on.