Chapter 39 the open house

3rd person POV.

Currently it was finally the day of the open house Y/n L/n was doing his normal morning workout that's when out of nowhere he felt something odd as if he were being watched he turned around and pointed The Tempest a strange individual who was standing right behind him this individual was wearing strange clothes he had silvery white hair he was wearing a black leather jacket and black leather pants

Y/n: who in the cognitive fuck are you?

???: well king of hell I am Vali but you might know me as the White Dragon Emperor.

Y/n: interesting so tell me why have you come here White Dragon Emperor if you are attempting to surprise me you are doing a very bad job of it and if you are here to attack me then I guarantee you it will result in your permanent end.

Vali: I'm not here to do either I'm just here to meet you in person.

Y/n: and why per se would you want to meet me? if you're going to ask for an autograph then you're going to be very disappointed.

Vali: it's simple I'm here your highness at first I was very interested in the Red Dragon Emperor and now my interest has shifted over to you I saw what you did to Kokabiel my orders were to bring him and his followers back alive for punishment but you killed two of them and the other one you left alive and gave him to atlas for a Fair trial.

Y/n: that part was not my idea personally I wanted to let him bleed out and die but I guess that was out of my hands so who do you work for?

Vali: right now I am in the employ of Azazel the governor-general of the Fallen Angels.

Y/n: ah yes Azazel I've heard some things about him I heard he is a collector he gets obsessed with his collections and he stated that there would be no more great Wars so far he seems like a upstanding upright fellow but I cannot say much about him because I don't know much about him I haven't met him you see.

Vali: well I have and so has the Red Dragon Emperor.

Y/n: Ah yes the Red Dragon Emperor that reminds me I've heard legends about the red and white dragons the Welsh dragon and the vanishing Dragon both of them caught in an eternal dance both of the meant to do battle forever tell me if I'm so bloody interesting what makes you I want to take your attention away from the Red Dragon Emperor?

Vali: that is simple in this world there are very powerful entities and you are the most powerful by far I know all about you Terminator.

Y/n pulled out the blood saber and held it close to his throat drawing blood and absorbing his sacred gear without the White Dragon Emperor knowing.

Y/n: if you know that much about me then the million dollar pyramid is why do you even care?

Vali: it's simple I've always wanted to fight a strong opponent and you are by far the strongest there is so I hope one day we may meet on the field of battle and we may battle each other.