Chapter 33 The Sisters of the church

3rd person POV.

Currently all the members of the occult research Club are out in the courtyard along with the two members of the church and more importantly Y/n L/n both Y/n and Kiba are ready to battle the two members of the church.

Xenovia: alright then let us begin

Y/n: yes let us begin

Xenovia and Irina remove their whitecloaks to reveal the very sensual black leather outfits which was currently giving Issei a boner.

Issei: OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO HOT!!!!!!

Y/n: Issei could you shut your ass up before I sew your lips shut!?

Issei: yes sir sorry sir!

Kiba: Ha Ha Ha

Xenovia: why are you laughing?

Kiba: because the thing I wanted to destroy my whole life has appeared before my very eyes willingly.

With that said Kiba activated his sword birth causing multiple swords to appear before him.

Y/n: Kiba Irina is all yours the blue haired loudmouth one is mine!

Kiba: but I want to fight her!

Y/n looks at Kiba with killing intent the eye of Lucifer glowing bright red.

Y/n: AS YOUR KING AND MASTER YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!!!!!!!!

Kiba was actually scared by Y/n raising his voice and from The Killing intent he felt.

Kiba: fine I will take her instead.

Y/n summoned The Tempest and the blood saber Everyone then got into a combat stance after a few seconds Kiba finally jumped into battle his Rage bubbling to the surface.

Kiba and Irina were hacking and slashing at each other one trying to kill the other even though they wouldn't admit it they were trying to kill each other Y/n and Xenovia were circling each other with their blades held at the ready.

Y/n: why don't you go ahead and show me what you really got I know that sword is just a facsimile your real true weapon is hidden and if you don't use it I will kill you and drag your soul to hell!

Xenovia: if you wanted to die there are easier ways to do it but if that is what you want your highness then it shall be.

Xenovia sheathed her sword and on her right side a yellow portal opened and out of the portal emerged a big honking blue sword completely covered in Chains Xenovia grabbed the handle of her sword and the chains snapped releasing the sword.

Xenovia: this is my true weapon the Excalibur of Destruction it is so powerful that when not in use it must be kept in another dimension.

Y/n: oh that's pretty neat so if we're going all out then I might as well do this thing.

Y/n proceeded to activate his balance breaker his blood saber transformed becoming more demonic and he gained a suit of blood-red armor.

Y/n: but wait that's not all! Release restraint level 1!

Xenovia: level what?

Y/n's Tempest blade shattered like glass the pieces began to reposition and transform the pieces then reconstructed themselves into its second level of power everyone looked at the blade shocked flabbergasted and horrified feeling the unmitigated unadulterated and overwhelming power radiating off the blade.

Xenovia: how? How did you get so much power? How is that blade so powerful? How are you able to hold it without being destroyed by such power?

Y/n: fuck you that's how!