Chapter 28 forging a greater weapon

3rd person POV.

Y/n woke up in his bed same time same way as he always did this time however he had the blood Saber and the Grim Reaper's Scythe in his hands in his pocket was the soul trap.

Y/n: well time to get to work so much to do so little time

Y/n went to go do his morning workout after he finished his morning workout he took a shower after his shower he went back to his dorm to find that Penny had already woken up.

Y/n: morning penny

Penny: good morning Y/n how did you sleep?

Y/n: I slept perfectly fine how about you?

Penny had a slight blush on her face.

Penny: I slept wonderfully~

Y/n: that's good to hear before I head to class I'm going to head to the headmaster's office.

Penny: why is that?

Y/n: I have to conduct some business with the Headmasters.

Penny: understandable

Y/n: meanwhile I want you to go to class as normal I will be there before classes start.

Penny: understood I will do this!

Y/n: excellent.

Y/n got dressed in his Goku uniform and then headed off to the headmaster's office once he arrived at the headmaster's office he knocked on the door three times as per usual to adhere to common courtesy.

Ozpin: please come in

Y/n entered the headmaster's office the door closed behind him and he looked at the three Headmasters.

Ozpin: ah Y/n L/n to what do I owe the pleasure of this early morning visit?

Y/n: I need access to the vault.

Ozpin: interesting do you have another weapon idea?

Y/n: I have something for the Tempest and I wish to upgrade it.

The director: well you'll be happy to know that you no longer need us to get into the vault.

Y/n: what do you mean I don't have the access codes?

Lord Gremory: well now you do follow me please.

Lord Gremory got up from his seat and made his way over to the bookcase.

Lord Gremory: do you know which book to open the secret passageway?

Y/n: yes I believe it is this one.

Y/n pull out the right book and the secret passageway opened to reveal the elevator above the keypad enter the code if there was a strange hole.

Y/n: what's that?

Y/n pointed to the strange hole.

Lord Gremory: that will be a plug-in for your terminal strip all you have to do is plug in give it a clockwise turn and the system will read your bio signature and you'll have full access to the vault.

Y/n: how interesting!

Y/n pulled out his terminal strip plugged-in gave it a clockwise turn the system read his bio signature and soon enough the elevator opened.

Computer: access granted welcome Y/n L/n.

Y/n: wow

Both Y/n and Lord Gremory entered the elevator the elevator went down and eventually they made it to the bottom of the Elevator Shaft the two of them made their way to the end of the hallway once again above keypad was another hole for him to plug in his terminal strip he plugged in his terminal strip gave it a clockwise turn and the system read his bio signature.