Chapter 26 Rev up the REV-9!

3rd person POV.

Y/n was walking towards the door but before he could exit he remembered something he still look like himself and he couldn't be identified he had to blend in go Incognito one might say and where better to hide than in plain sight.

Y/n walked over to a mirror and looked at his reflection.

Y/n: well if I'm going to be sneaking into a place where there's an ass-load of faunus I might as well become a faunus.

Y/n started Imagining the perfect disguise until eventually it came to him the liquid metal sheath around the Terminator's endoskeleton started to shift and change a pair of animal ears popped up on the head and a tail popped out of the lower back the hair changed color and length his muscles started to deflate a little making him look less intimidating his clothes also changed into something a bit more casual a a pink jacket and a pair of skinny jeans

Y/n looked at himself in the mirror and admired his new look.

Y/n: nice call slightly muscular and best of all pink hair no one would ever suspect the pink haired cat boy to be a cold ruthless killer Y/n walked over to his body grab both the blood saber and the Tempest but then I thought crossed his mind.

Y/n mind: I can't use them there too easily recognizable if someone saw me with them they'd instantly recognize who I am or they start having suspicions I'm going to have to make a new weapon something totally inconspicuous and something perfect for an assassin spy.

Suddenly a brilliant idea popped into his head.

Y/n swiftly grabbed Ozpin.

Y/n: Headmaster I need your help!

Ozpin instantly recognized Y/n's voice and instantly knew it was him.

Ozpin: what is it Y/n?

Y/n: I need to get to the place.

Ozpin instantly understood what he was talking about and he realized what he needed.

Ozpin: understood follow me

With that said the two of them made their way to the headmaster's office once they arrived there Ozpin immediately opened the pathway to the vault after that they went down the elevator and Ozpin open the vault with his clearance Y/n ran into the Vault grab the indestructible metal the forge and he broke off a tiny sliver of the crystal Crystal sliver was big enough to fit in the palm of his hand and with that done he got to work Y/n arranged the materials in a proper way he lifted the hammer and started to pound the materials and within a few swings the items took shape the shape of a weapon the weapon the weapon took the shape of a black revolver.