Chapter 5 a new day new knowledge

3rd person POV.

Y/n wakes up bright and early and immediately goes to the gym to do his morning routine 1000 push-ups 1000 sit-ups 1000 crunches 1000 squats a 10km run after that he goes to hit the weights performing his normal 10 x 10 rep set after that he goes to the shooting range to practice shooting after that he goes to take a shower to wash the stink off him after that he goes back to his dorm to get changed after that he heads to his first class which is English class taught by Ms. Nekonome he is the first to arrive.

Nekonome: oh hello there Mr. L/n it's good to see you why are you here so early?

Y/n: well you know what they say the early bird gets the worm.

Nekonome: that's a very good attitude to have I am your English teacher Miss Nekonome.

Ms. Nekonome extends her right hand out for a handshake Y/n takes her hand with his left the moment that his left hand makes contact with hers his scanners go off the hook detecting unknown DNA according to his T-1000 arm her DNA does not match up to any of that of a human her DNA resembles more of a cat then a human Y/n goes over to his desk and begins to start thinking eventually the other students arrive a few of them he recognizes and a few he doesn't.

Moka: hey Y/n when did you get here?

Y/n: about half an hour ago

Tsukune: wow you must be an early riser.

Y/n: as I told you yesterday where I come from you had to be otherwise you could wake up with a gun in your face.

Kurumu: interesting

Y/n: hey when lunch comes around you think we can talk about something important?

Moka: yeah of course anything for a friend.

Y/n: excellent just excellent

After that class began and operated as normal eventually they had an assignment to write a poem about their deep inner personal feelings Tsukune wrote one about his family and Friends Moka wrote her poem about her new friends Kurumu wrote one about Tsukune and the dirty lustful things she wanted to do to him Mizore wrote a poem about ice and snow and stuff like that and finally Y/n wrote about some very dark stuff like War Death destruction All That Jazz as soon as Miss Nekonome read the poem she immediately went to the corner of the room and started rocking back and forth as if she'd been traumatized after that class ended and everyone went off to the next class.

(Time skip later that day)

Currently Y/n is in the lunchroom having a nice light lunch eventually he is approached by some of his friends.

Y/n: hey guys where are the others?

Moka: Rias and the others are at the occult research Club doing official Club business Team RWBY is on a mission and my sister is doing god-knows-what right now Ryuko is probably either with her sister or with her friend Mako so it's just us so what did you want to talk about?

Y/n: I wanted to know what are you all?

Moka and the others were taken aback by this question.

Moka: I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/n: well through my research and me breaking and entering through a few personal files and whatnot I found out at this school hosts a multitude of species of not just humans a race of half human half animals known as the faunus also I've learned that this school also plays host to inhuman species and I just wanted to know what are you guys human faunus or something else if you don't want to answer then I won't probe any deeper and we can drop the subject also let's just say I've Got The Touch when it comes to knowing who's who and who is what.