New Siblings at School

Caroline's POV
It has been a week, since the first day of school. Today is cheerleading practice. I put on my strapless pink dress, with my pink heels. I then braided my hair to the side. I then grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. Stefan was waiting by the door, he said, " We are going to be late, the morning you take your time in the mornings."

I said, " Oh really, I take too long? Says the one who has to take 20 minutes to style his hair!"

He said, " I don't style my hair!"

I laughed and said, " Sure you don't!!"

We then headed out to his car and he started the drive to school. I said, " So, have you heard anything about the new family that moved into town?"

He said, " No. But there are 3 of them that are attending our school. The little sister is in your grade, there is a little brother that is in 10th grade and another brother that is in my grade."

I said, " Wow. I still can't believe Dahlia never told my mom about them!"

He said, " Maybe because they are spies!"

I laughed and we arrived at school. When we got out the car, there was this black jaguar that parked 4 spots down. Then, a girl got out, a boy that looked a year older, and that hot, dreamy blue eyed guy that was in the grill last week. He looked at me and seen I was staring. He smirked and I looked down and blushed. Stefan nudged my shoulder, and said, " Drooling, Much?"

I said, " Really, I am drooling. I see the way you looked at the sister! You are going to need a boat the more you keep drooling!"

He laughed and we Walked into school. He went his way and I went my way. I went to my locker and Kat showed up. She said, " Did you see the new students?"

I said, " Yeah. Stefan and I seen then on the way in."

Kat said, " I wonder if any of guys are single?"

I said, " I thought you called dibs on the one in the suit."

She laughed and said, " What a girl can't have options?"

I laughed and we then walked to history class. We sat down, and Mr. Saltzman said, " Class, we have a new student. She is Rebekah Mikaelson."

Mikaelson? Where did I hear that name from? I thought. Then Rebekah, stood in front of the class. Mr. Saltzman said, " Rebekah, Welcome. Take a seat."

Rebekah then chose the only open seat, which was next to mine. The class then started. The day went by pretty fast. I texted Stefan:

C- Hey, got cheerleading practice today. Meet you at the bleachers after football practice and cheerleading practice is over.

S- Okay, Care Bear.

I then out my phone in my purse and went to the girls locker room. I changed into a blue tank top, with black leggings. I then grabbed my purse, and headed out to the field. I put my stuff in the grass and waited for the girls to show up. While, I waited the football team was coming out from the gym. I seen Stefan and waved at him and he waved back. I then seen the hot guy that I seen this morning talking with the coach. It seems like he was trying out for football.

   He then went and followed the drills that the coach was giving them. Kat, Bonnie, Elena, Alex, April, and Theresa showed up. We were starting stretches, when someone said, " Caroline Forbes?"

   I turned around and seen Rebekah Mikaelson. I said, " Yeah, are you here to try out?"

   She said, " Yeah."

   I said, " Okay, well show us what you got."

   She nodded and started doing flips and landed on a split. She smiled and waved at the football team. She got up and said, " Did I get into the team?"

   I said, " Yeah. Today, we are doing stretches and then working out a routine for the football game coming up in 2 weeks."

   She nodded and we continued on with the rest of practice. An hour later, we were done and I waited by the bleachers for Stefan. Kat came over and sat down. She said, " Well, that practice went smoother than usual."

   I said, " It did because Sasha always had to make a fuss and complain about something."

   She laughed and said, " Yeah, she did. Anyway, I found out more about the Mikaelsons. The younger brother that is a grade ahead of us is Kol Mikaelson. The older brother I didn't find much out. Except that he has a history of getting into fights, apparently. Also, his parents are undercover cops but I heard that from Alex, so I don't know if that is true. Rebekah loves planning things like parties. So, she might end up joining the planning committee."

  I said, " Wow. Okay. But don't believe every gossip, maybe they are just a family who lost someone and went through rough times. Also, no one can join the committee because it is full."

  Kat said, " About that April quit the committee, because she didn't like how you boss everyone around."

  I said, " I don't boss everyone around. I tell them my opinion and tell them to do it right."

  She nodded and said, " Alright, I gotta go. Bye."

   I said, " Bye."

   She hugged me and then she left. Five minutes later, Stefan came over. We walked to his car and go in. I said, " So, who's the new guy?"

   He said, " His name is Klaus Mikaelson. He is a great football player, cause he is so strong."

   I said, " Anything else?"

  He said, " Why do you want to know? Do you like him or something?"

  I said, " No, I mean he is hot, but I don't like him. I don't even know him. To answer your first question they are new and I want to know about them."

   He said, " Well, you can get to know them more tomorrow night cause we are having dinner at their house."

   I said, " Seriously? Kat, Elena, Bonnie and I were going to have a sleepover!"

   He laughed and said, " Well, you can talk to my mom and dad about it and see what they think!"

     I said, " Thanks, I guess."

   We arrived home and we got out. We went to the kitchen and at the burgers and fries Lily and Damon made. We ate and talked. I said, " So, Lily and Giuseppe I was wondering if I had to go to that dinner tomorrow night, cause I promised the girls a sleepover."

  Lily looked to Giuseppe and he said, " Well, you are definitely going to have to be there. Maybe reschedule the sleepover?"

  I nodded, then we finished dinner. We then changed into our pjs and sat in the living room. We watched, 'What's your number?'. Then we went to bed afterwards.