chapter 00: *Bonus chapter*

A/N: This is just a little slice of life chapter I decided to make for fun. I was really freaking bored, and Tbh I don't really know where I wanna go with this story. ┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌ Enjoy!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Rainy days."

IT WAS A THICK MUGGY DAY,
the sun refused to show itself, and sensei's home had this lingering silence that sent chills running down my spine. My chin rested on the back of the sofa; as I gazed longfully out the window. My tail swished to the beat of the gentle waves carressing the roof. The flickering of my ear was somewhat annoying, yet at the same time; the comforting sound of my own body movements would probably be the only thing keeping me from losing my sanity right about now.

Sensei eventually gritted his teeth crinkling the news-paper in his hand. "What's got you so antsy today kid? It's just rain."

I merely harumphed, whining in exasperation. "It's so boring in here! The rain is so annoying." I buried my face in my arms. He merely tisked. "If you're that bored than clean your room." He sips his coffee quirking his brows.

I sweatdropped; my face tinting dark blue. "That's boring sensei!!"
I focused on the water droplets drifting down to earth before seeping into the ground. The feeling was so surreal.

"Ooh I remember when Kenai used to take me out to play around in the mud when i was just a puppy--!!" I couldn't help but giggle, falling backwards on the couch. Staring back at him with a lopsided smile dangling upside down. "Ha--!! We'd make mud-pies, and then we'd sneak into shops to replace those pies with the mud-pies and we'd watch through the window. The face the clerk always made was so funny!!"

He merely rolled his eyes; trying to concentrate on his paper. I pout again, before flopping into the ground scampering over to him in annoyance. "Dad-uhhhhh!!! You're being so lame!!" I pouted; letting my ears drop back against my head.

"Can I go play in the mud pretty pretty please!!" I flutter my eyes giving a walleyed stare. At this he immidiately tenses up. "(F/n) No. There's no way in hell I'm letting you destroy this new living room after the last incident."

I pouted again folding my arms. "I'm sorry!! I..I munch on things when I get nervous..." he quirks his brows rolling his eyes.
"Well munch on things that are edible, not a leather couch."

I quiver my lip, clasping my hands against my chest; my (h/c) tail swishing with anticipation.
"If I promise not to get mud on the sofa can I pretty pretty please go play in the mud!!"

He sighs. "I'm getting too old for this."

"Fine. Knock yourself out. But if I find even one drop; I'm mounting your butt to the wall." I lept with joy; shifting mid-air and tackling him to the ground. Ignoring his tired protests I nuzzled him; attacking him with pupper-kisses before bursting through the door.

He lays there a moment before sighing bitterly. "Damn kid's gonna be the death of me, I swear."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"I made someone....smile?"

UNLIKE THE LAST DRABBLE
this day was bright, and vibrant with color. Or at least; It might've been pretty colorful considering how bright and sunny it was outside. This story takes place in a little bit of a different era. I was on my way to the park to meet up with Mirio; with a bit of a skip to my step.