chapter 31: Even idiots Have Demons

~ • ~

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD
Myself this little arangememt was going to be okay. Because I lied, Right to my own Face nonetheless.

The moment My eyes Fluttered open, I was Rushed into training mode. Since I Didn't actually need to eat; they wouldn't allow me around food, only water.

I was Locked in a dark room.

I'd forgotten about how afraid I really was of the Darkness as A pup. I wanted to Run and hide in the corner, but I couldn't find the corner.

There were So many voices. My skin was on fire, it was driving me crazy. He Told me if I could learn to overcome my greatest fears, only then will I gain the Capability to relieve The fears of the innocent. The ones I'm fighting for.

"Use your dream to your advantage. If you Don't truly Know what you're fighting for, than there won't be A way To escape."

How was I supposed to Take advantage of my own dream? Katsuki was So right. I need to stop living in the fantasy world, and pay attention to my surroundings.

But this darkness It's
driving me

Insane

Before I actually knew it i was clawing At what I assumed to be The door. "I-I Changed My mind- I-I can't do this!! I-I'm not Strong enough-" God I sounded pathetic.

The voices, they were so loud. I couldn't hear myself think. I Laced my fingers Through my hair sliding against the wall, I Clentched onto my ears, curling into a ball.

Scalding hot tears brim my eyes. When they finally stream down my cheeks, I hiss at the pain.

I'd somehow managed to slap myself. It took me a moment To realise I Wasn't really the one to move my hand. It was her.

"How Dare They?!" It was like My voice, but raspy And it Seemed to echoe Around The room. I shake my head. "I will Slaughter the Lot of them-" "Shut Up!!-"

"They will release us, or I will burn each and every one of them alive-"

"G-God Just Shut up!! You're not even real-"

"I'm not real??"

There was finally Silence.
But the silence was something I feared most.

It wasn't really the silence I feared.

It was the aftermath.

My Skin Is blazing, I've never felt such heat coursing through my veins; than i have in this moment. I let out A long Winding Scream, and it Backlashed Against me. The Sound pierced into my skull.

I feel the Darkness forcing its way Out, through my throat. My Body is in shambles. The crunching Made my stomach turn. The pain of my body being forced To change, It Scarred My thoughts.

Every single time, it feels as though a piece of myself is being torn away.

My Long horns Peel into view, the sight of That powerful white Flame I've gotten used to about now, it Lit the room.