chapter 35: A lone wolf, needs her independence

~ • ~

ELECTRICITY SURGES
Throughout my body. I collapsed on my paws, unable to move; Nor speak.

"I was really hoping you would've matured by now. Of all things you let Trigger you. A cat?!"

The sound of Mako's voice rang in my ears. I pouted, whining. I couldn't really respond. I couldn't figure out how the darker me had managed to communicate with katsuki, shoto, and Fumikage all at once. She managed to use an unforseen ability. It wasn't something I was familiar with in anyway, what had just happened to me was strange.

I had never felt so helpless in my God-given life. I wanted to tear my own ears from my scalp.

"Man!! Kugo is gonna Kill me!! You crazy mutt!! You could get me fired over the shit you pulled today!!"

My ears fall. I sniffle.
If I could've controlled what just happened I really would've. I just don't know what happened. She sighs in defeat. "Come on. Let's get you out of here before you cause anymore trouble." She pinches my ear, and I whine.

I glanced over to my friends. Well I'm not really sure how they feel about me right now. I could only assume they hated me after what just happened, but for some reason Katsuki gave me a strange look. In fact, all of them did.

They didn't look like they hated me. And they didn't look like they pittied me, they just looked shocked. And sort of relieved that Mako came in when she did.

After I flashed one last look at Katsuki, Im dragged away.
This day just couldn't get anymore crummy.

~

Young Katsuki stares at (f/n), as the strange girl She was with from before dragged her off, and they'd dispersed into the distance.

He clentches his jaw, balling his hands into fists.

She never Told me what the hell she was going to say.

Why the hell'd she go and waste all her time on me? Why the Fuck was she so worried about me-

Did she come here just to see if I won? In the middle of Her training.

Fuck- I distracted her-
What if she's even farther behind now because of This?!

At this rate we'll never get to Fucking fight-

"I don't know what you see in that wild Girl, but she needs to pull herself together." Todoroki interupts Bakugo's coursing thoughts. Bakugo merely Scowls in response. "Shut The hell up!! No one asked for you God Damn opinion- AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT BIRD-BITCH? SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS?" Bakugo jestures Towards the electric wire Trailing across the arena, and the Pigeons as they chatter squeakily.

He shoves past the two begrudgingly, Going back to thinking things over.

What The Hell was up with her?

Her voice changed

She Wanted To Fucking die??