chapter 9: I'm Diseased Aren't I *

*This chapter is currently under editting. If things don't make sense, I'm sorry! It will be fixed!*    

~ • ~

I STARE DOWN AT THE DRAIN.
Clenching the corners of the bathroom sink; my gaze on the bloody liquid swirling around the drain doesn't waver. I felt my breathes hitch in my lungs, as I fell into a coughing fit. I slid against the bathroom door practically dry-heaving into a wad of toilet paper.

When I pull it away it appeared to be drenched in blood, that illuminated against the flickering light above my head. An anxious lump forms in the back of my throat. Tossing the blood-ball into the trash bucket; I buried my head in my arms, and hug my knees against my chest. My tail curled around my ankles, as I drifted off aimlessly in thought.

'Something is definetely wrong.
Should I say something to Sensei?'

I thought about confronting him, but I decided against it. He's done so much for me already, I didn't wanna throw together any half baked excuses that were probably going to make it seem like I wanted to ditch school. He's shown me nothing but kindness. Kenai would surely nip my at my booty if I responded with a lazy attitude. With that I shake my head, painting on a look of determination.

I managed to sneak out last night.
Maybe sneaking off to a match after Sensei told me not to wasn't exactly the brightest idea, but hey--!! At least I won. I would've been real pissed if I didn't I lost a tooth In the struggle of that fight, but I made at least five thousand yen. So I managed to get my paws on a few packs of cheap branded cigarettes to last me the next week. Going to a match right after that exam really did a number on my body. That and I also did some hunting. It's not very fun hunting in a city, that's what I've always missed about the countryside.

So here I am now; enjoying my daily cancer stick, held up in the bathroom from thirty minutes To an hour. I was Shaken from my thoughts at the sound of claws scraping against the door. My right ears twitched vigorously and the hairs on my tail stood on edge. "Kenai! I'll be out soon--!! Stop that--!!" I groan.

Strangely enough when I opened the door, it seemed he'd been fast asleep in bed. I rooted my brows together in confusion; my gaze wavering from the door, and back over to Kenai. Twelve glances in disbelief later, I kneeled down in front of the bathroom door, trailing my finger-pads against what appeared to be scratches littering the bottom of the door.

Eventually I just shrug it off, carrying on my morning routine; wandering off in my brain again.

Sleeping in aizawa's bed the other night was a one time thing. I sort of ruined it when I woke up to my fat wolf-butt crushing the life out of him. I scanned my bed mentally glaring as I tucked Kenai in, leaving him to get a few extra minutes of sleep before I sneak him to school with me.

~

SENSEI LEFT EARLY THIS MORNING, so Mirio walked me to school. I seemed to have gotten used to the scent of cigarette smoke. I mean, it made sense, considering how much I actually did smoke. I thought I was cutting back, but then I realised I was actually smoking more due to stress. It always calmed my senses, and eased me into civilization.

So I mean, of course I'd be used to smelling it. I'd drenched myself in febreeze in hopes of detering the smell. I didn't think going to school smelling like cigarette smoke would be the brightest idea. I thought I was just fine, but Mirio could apparently still smell it.